Chapter 1: Beginning of new found feelings

(( Author's note: Hi everyone! Please enjoy the story! Yes I know that Toy Bonnie is male but I am using a genderbent version))

(Toy Bonnie's point of view)

It was closing time, and all of the children were leaving.
"Hope you had fun kids!" I say in my robotic voice. I laugh and see Toy Freddy heading my direction. "Oh hello, boss! Busy day today, huh?" I question with my usual wacky smile on my face. "Yup! Sure was!" He smiled and tipped his top hat. Finally all of the kids left and I decided I would talk to Toy Freddy for a while. "By the way, you were amazing out there!" I say but get nervous. "Oh wow thank you! But you did better" he winks but I'm so spaced out that I don't answer. Did I just get nervous around him? I think to myself while Toy Freddy gives a puzzled expression. "Hey is there something wrong?" He asks me as I sit, staring off into space. I finally snap out of it and then blush a bit. "Uh... Y-yeah! I'm completely fine!! Nothing out of the ordinary here!" I say as I nervously mess with my bow tie. "Ok, just making sure! Well I'm going to go, I have some business I need to take care of before tomorrow." He informed me. "A-alright! I'll see you later then." I finish as I walk off to find Toy Chica. "Hey Chi-Chi!" I say walking toward her. "Oh hey girl! I was just going to find you!" Toy chica answered. "So do you wanna have another girls night?" I ask her as she messes with her beak and fixes her makeup. "Of course, bon boo! You know it!" Toy chica sits down. "So, oh yeah! I have something to tell you!! She squeals and her feathers twitch. "Of course chi-chi! What is it?" I answer, curious as to what she will say. "Well..." She looks around to make sure no one is listening. "I kind of like Toy Freddy!" She whispers into my up-right ear. My heart instantly drops. I start breathing heavily. This can't be happening! "Hey girl... Are you alright?!" She asked me. "Yeah... I'm fine." I say holding back tears. "Oh ok good! You looked kind of upset." Toy chica calmed down. This is the worst! I find out I like a certain someone and now my best friend likes the same someone!

To be continued....