The Football Game

Începe de la început

Kurt and Blaine enjoyed the rest of their lunch talking about the game.

_______________________________

After school the same day, Kurt went through his dresser, trying to find the perfect scarf to match his outfit. Just then, Blaine wrapped his arms around Kurt's waist, scaring him.

"Blaine, you're going to wrinkle my clothes!" He tried to sound mad, but he ended up snorting with laughter. Blaine chuckled, and pulled out the exact scarf Kurt was looking for. 

"How did you know which one I would pick?" He asked, turning around to face his boyfriend.

"I have a sixth sense, just like you." 

Kurt gave Blaine and weird look, and took the purple woolen scarf from his hands, establishing it on his neck fashionably.

Kurt knew he was acting strangely. He was even foreign to himself, which was odd, because he was usually pretty aware of his moods and actions. He guiltily walked into the bathroom, trying not to glare at Blaine's disappointed face. As he rearranged his hair for about the third time, Blaine called from the bedroom. 

"Kurt! It's time to go! We're going to be late!" He hurriedly finished his hair, spraying it with a tiny spritz of hairspray, and clumsily ran out the door with Blaine.

_______________________________

As they took their seats in the stands, Kurt remembered that his Dad would probably be there, he quickly scanned over all the seats for any glimpse of him, but was unsuccessful. After awhile the game started, and Kurt blanched when he saw Azimio and Karofsky playing with Finn. Why hadn't Finn told him that they were still on the team? Finn had said multiple times that they had changed, and weren't the same people they were, but he obviously never believed him. Kurt was a fool to come to the game. All the bullies were there, and it would be an easy opportunity for one of them to get him because of the large crowds. 

As the second quarter ended, Kurt all of sudden was really excited for the halftime show, he assumed that the New Direction's were doing it, because they had done the last one at Halloween, which was spectacular as always.

Soon, all the cheerleaders and the New Directions assembled on the field, and took their starting positions. 

You know the bed feels warmer

Sleeping here alone

You know I dream in color

And do the things I want

You think you got the best of me

Think you had the last laugh

Bet you think that everything good is gone

Think you left me broken down

Think that I'd come running back

Baby you don't know me, 'cause you're dead wrong

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter

Footsteps even lighter

Doesn't mean I'm over 'cause you're gone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger