Dream 1

Okay, so I start off in a lego competition and I build some sort of rocket to the moon. That part finishes very quickly and then I'm in a warehouse and Denki Kaminari is being held captive and I need to save him with 5 other people in the dream who I don't know. I'm then hidden in a closet and my brain decides to transport me, the five people, another lady and Terry Jeffords onto a beach in the sea. One of the ladies is making waves in the sea somehow and she has this special type of suncream on. Terry didn't like being in the sea but stayed anyway, and them one of the guys turns green from the lady's special suncream. There was a big billboard behind us and I don't know what was written on it but it was big and white I think. So then next I'm transported into a mansion, and I like margaritas. And with these margaritas There are six to choose from, 5 of which will kill me and one that is safe. There is one clue to work it out from. I walk through double doors and there I see my therpist. So I start talking to the therapist when I see my margarita table has been knocked down and the glasses shattered. A maid comes through the door and she said she saw 'a humanoid spieces' walk by the window. I grab my video camera and look through the footage to see naked and hairless centaurs that had clitorises on their necks and I grab the maid's hand as I was scared. I then put the camera to the side and A boy comes through the door. His name was Jack and apparently I loved him. I hugged and kissed him when he came through the doors and held his hand too. We go out to the garden to see my dad, who had elf ears and he was ripped, and the rest of the house staff trying to find the centaurs. Two men think they might still be inside the mansion and leave to go and see if they are there. These two men are the gaurds from Pirates of the Caribbean. Next a big, thick rope forms a hole in the wooden fence and threads through. It's only 3 meters long and all my servants pull on the rope, including me. By now, Jack had just randomly evapourated for some reason. We start pulling harder, as do the Centaurs.

And then my pain in the ass brain wakes me up. Anyway, whenever I have weird dreams like this, I will put them here in this book. Thank you.

Denki Kaminari - My Hero Academia

Terry Jeffords - Brooklyn 99