38. The Long Night

Bắt đầu từ đầu

As I shut the door, I pushed her onto the wall while keeping her leg position on my waist. Had her in a steamed kiss, she was now slowly returning the favor to kiss me back with her slowly moving her thin lips on my full one.

Carrying her from the wall to the bed wasn't a big deal as she was very light for me. I walked slowly to the bed and as the soft mattress was right in front of me, I slowly broke off the kiss to gently lay her down onto the bed. Hovered over her soft and slender figure, I propped both of my arms on each side of her head, was trying to find the slightest sign of hesitation, but there was none.

I caressed her soft cheek with my thumb, giving her the signal that I need to be in her right now, and she knew the sign. I moved slightly from her just to take my shirt off. Showing her my defined muscle and she was stunned upon seeing the view. I smugly smiled at her as I took one of her hands and put it on my left chest, letting her felt the erratic beats of my heart. Letting her knew how much I longing for her.

I started by carefully lowered down to her and tried not to crush on her tiny body. She shut her eyes as I slowly started nibbling from her jaw down to her neck. She gasped in response and I knew I hit her sensitive spot. Tried to get her more aroused by gently stroked on her soft skin, I moved my hand slowly on her hips, touched on her bare skin, and she moaned.

Hyeyoon still sounded so melodious in my ears and I liked every sound she made from the slightest touch I gave her. Her skin felt so soft as silk, and she was really good at maintaining her shape, she felt so tender yet so firm in my touch and I couldn't hold myself to grope on one of her mounds and the girl whimpered at the sudden touch.

I needed her bare, right now and right here. I pulled her white shirt through her head to take it off. The girl moved her head slightly and finally one of the fabrics went off. I sighed at the view, yet Hyeyoon slightly showed me an embarrassed look on her face. I raised an eyebrow at her sudden shyness as if it was her first time. But the next second, I ignored the thought.

I slightly touched her shoulder and she stared at me deeply. Her rounded eyes showed me the equal desire and that was the hint that she always had when she wanted me. I still recognize it as it never changed a bit.

Moved slowly my hand down to touch her cleavage, I pulled the fabric that covered her chest, tossed it on the floor, and lowered my body to let our bare skins had the contact. She gasped to the touch and I squeezed down my body to her, let her know how much I wanted her right now.

There was no way to stop, there was no way back, and I need to claim the girl beneath me, right now. And without a warning, I slowly leaned down to kiss her once again. This time Hyeyoon put her hands around my neck and we both deepened the kiss in equal need, equal desire.

I groaned in pain as I could feel my arousal was getting more painful down there. As the last remaining fabric still on, I took off everything on both of us and decided to cover our nudity with the blanket.

Hyeyoon knew what I was about to do in the next second as I positioned myself in front of her entrance and she stared at my eyes with her clouded eyes. I pushed open her legs and slowly penetrated her, feeling the tightness around my shaft. I furrowed and realized how Hyeyoon winced as if she was in pain.

No freaking way.

I stopped halfway and let her adjust to the size, she was ragging her breath and she clutched on my bicep.

"Hyeyoon," I cracked my sound and the girl just breathed in and out, calming herself down.

Her tight muscle was still firm around me and I was shocked upon the realization that she never let her boyfriend had her for all this time. But why?