ɢᴇᴛᴏᴜ x ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ!ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ғʟᴜғғ

f/f= favorite fruit/ favorite food

f/d= favorite drink (hot drink)

f/s= favorite shop

f/o=favorite outfit

Requested by: noahark455

Sitting on the soft dark gray-colored couch in Getou's comfortable, homely decorated room, you found yourself pressed against his chest, his arms wrapped around your abdomen and his chin resting on your shoulder, your cheeks flushed and a familiar...

Sitting on the soft dark gray-colored couch in Getou's comfortable, homely decorated room, you found yourself pressed against his chest, his arms wrapped around your abdomen and his chin resting on your shoulder, your cheeks flushed and a familiar warmth spread over them.

The sun was already setting and it became dawn. Painting the once light azure sky with white creamy clouds, a dark shade of blue disappearing into the dark depths of night sky.

Through the thin hoodie he was wearing you could feel his defined muscles on your back, his onyx hair was lightly grazing your neck giving you a ticklish feeling and making you lightly giggle.

Your much smaller form was overshadowed from the back by your calm boyfriend, who was searching for a funny movie too watch.

Today was a rare occasion of spending time together, since he was very busy with his ideology's and future plans.

That's why he usually loved spoiling you and pampering you with expensive gifts and good food as an apology for the little time you could actually spent together.

Scratch that he spoiled you regardless it was his way of showing his love and affection aside from spending time together.

While you were unconsciously smiling to yourself you reminisced about earlier today while the hot summer temperatures outside dropped into a pleasant cooling one.

This morning he woke you up gently. Your half sleeping state was greeted with a delicious breakfast he made for you, consisting of some fluffy pancakes with honey and some hot f/d. He also cut some of your f/f and made you an side with some sugar [or honey or some liquid chocolate] for you to dip in the fruits.

Later on, both of you got ready to go outside for a bit. Walking through the buzzling streets of Tokyo you were cladded in your f/o.

You bought many different kinds of street food along the way, never getting enough of the heavenly food they were selling.

After that, he had taken you on a shopping tour basically consisting of you going from one f/s to another and buying your favorite things.

In the meantime, Getou had always waited in front of each shop, stunned and dumbfounded at the fact how easily you left him behind. Especially because of the fact that you were a rather clingy person when it came to him.

Not that he minded that as a matter of fact, he selfishly enjoyed that seeing as he was the only one who meant something to you and was so important that you didn't even bother trying to bond with others, neither did you see the importance of others company.

On the way back home, it was already starting to get a little bit cooler and grayish thick clouds covered the suns radiance of warmth and light.

You had guessed it would only be a matter of time till it started to rain and you were correct. Not even 5 minutes later large droplets of water hit the ground and both of you.

But instead of hurrying back to your warm apartment you two or more like only you played in the rain.

In times like these you were rather childish enjoying the cooling sensation with the hot summer temperatures,as you jumped from one puddle to the other.

The shop lights had created an illuming display on your small figure and seemingly letting your big smile shine even brighter than the sun did just minutes ago.

Getou had only watched with a hint of a smile on his lips standing under a canopy, keeping your shopping results safe.

After some time, your lover had ushered you back home quickly before you got sick and prepared a warm bath with your favorite shampoo and some bubbles.

He had joined you sitting behind you and massaged the shower gel into your body and scrubbed off any dirt remains and sweat from your trip before.

He had gently massaged your scalp while washing your hair with utmost gentleness, you were a bit surprised yourself but didn't mind it either way.

After rinsing everything off and you giving him the same cleaning treatment, you wore some cute, white, fluffy bathrobes while drying off your hair.

A ring from the apartment door brought you back from daydreaming about the fun day you had till now.

Muttering a quick apology Getou stood up and greeted the delivery man with your f/f and payed him before closing the door again and walking back to your room.

"So, have you decided yet what movie you want to watch y/n?"

He asked before taking place beside you this time and placed the food on the coffee table before you, wrapping himself again in a thin blanket.

"No,honestly I don't really care what movie we watch. You can pick one out."

So you spent the rest of the day or should I say night watching a movie while eating your favorite food and fell asleep safe and sound after, snuggled up against your boyfriend.

I hope this is to your liking!

I am sorry that it took a bit longer than anticipated!

Soo uh haii how y'all doing hope everything is going well!

Maybe some of you have already noticed that I did some changes in this book and had some help with the editing of the Oneshots! A big thank you to Takami_Akire at this point!

I am currently working on the other Oneshots so please stay a bit patient if your requests a bit delayed I am doing my best to get them done as quick as possible ^^

Well thats it for today!

Take care!

Greetings Kaira^^