Chpt 11

I feel a strange rush of air and a shock going through my body. Peter steps away, his eyes wide open. "Peter," I ask, worried to death. "Peter are you okay?!" He doesn't answer. I feel so afraid. What if he turns back to the age he should have now? He'd die and just turn into dust. "Peter answer me! Say something!" He looks into my eyes. "I, I've never felt better." He laughs and lifts me up above him, spinning me around. We both laugh as he puts me down. I rest my forehead against his. "I love you Peter." I whisper. Then, just like I did in Neverland, I lean in. But this time he doesn't turn away. He takes my head in his hands and looks at me full of love instead of fear. He pulls me closer and we kiss long and hard. Full of love and passion. After what seemed like forever, Peter gently pushed me away. "Remember you told me that everyone deserves a second chance? You just gave me mine. You are my second change Gwen. And I'll never let anyone take you from me, no matter what. I love you." He brings me into another kiss and I smile against his lips. I know that he meant every word he just said. No matter what, nobody could separate us. I love him and he loves me. And that's all that matters.

So guys, this is the last part of my fanfiction, I hope you enjoyed it :). I want to thank my friend Ellis, who doesn't know it (I think), but I used the English version of her name in my fanfic as Gwens friend Alice.
I'm currently working on a new fanfiction, but I'm still struggling with the plot etc, so that could take a while. Thank you all for reading, again I hope you enjoyed it ♡
~Bibi