Chapter 14

~SAMS POV~

We all got up onto the ship but its not looking great...There's tunnels that are all leading in different directions.

Sam- Okay, Team up?

Rocket- Well, I guess If I came this far.

Groot- I am Groot.

Steve- Great, I'll go with Nat

Nat just nods as they run into the centre tunnel

Sam- Buck, Your with me then.

Bucky- Cool.

Sam- Tony, try and bring the ship away from the compound...

Tony- When did you become the boss...?

Sam- Well since my daughter is in trouble and your just standing around, I though I might have a go at it.

I say that in the most straight forward sarcastic tone ever. I roll my eyes and go down the left tunnel as Rocket and Groot went down the right one.

~Y/NS POV~

Y/n- My Mother is dead.

Thanos- Don't seem so sure. She's alive little one.

What is it with space guys calling children little ones...weirdo...

Y/n- I know you're just trying to use this as a way to get to me.

Thanos- Well, I would say its working.

As he says that you realise that a pool of tears had formed in your eyes and was now running down your face. One of there guards whisper something to his ear,

Thanos- Well, get ready for impact!

Y/n- Don't hurt my dad or Steve. Or Peter! Then I will give you what you most desire.

I suddenly hear a weapon being used outside...but it wasn't an earth weapon. They were using Alien tech...

Thanos- Oopsies... a bit too late for that...

Y/n- NO!

~STEVES POV~

As Nat and I are running down the halls, We see Y/N with someone's hand around her neck. They seem deep in conversation.

Nat- So, What are we going to do. We can't exactly waltz in there and expect nothing to happen. It's filled with space weirdos and those alien guns.

Steve- Well, So is this hallway...

I look over Nat's shoulder and see a guard fire up his Alien tech. I Throw my she and it swiped him out under the legs and I run over to him and pin him down. Then I see Nat pick up the alien gun.

Steve- Be caref-

She just shoots him. Its not like she has a fear of it I mean, she was an assassin at the red room in Russia before.

Nat- Easy.

~Y/NS POV~

Guard- Sir, the imposters are on there way towards the upper level.

Thanos- Great...

He looks at me dead in my eyes, his cold stare sending shivers down my spine

Thanos- Looks like your crew is on there a way...

Y/N- Looks like it...

You look to your left and see nat and steve with the alien gun... It was they who set it off... It looks like they're waiting for a signal...