Chapter 4

*On your way down to train, you hear Steve, Nat and Tony talking*

Tony- I got the spider-ling... Spider-boy?

Steve- Spiderman??

Tony- Yeah. I got him for our Team.

*You carry on walking with a skip in your step and you're smiling like crazy*

~TONYS POV~ 

Nat- TONY! OH. MY. GOD.

*Nat and Steve look at each other*

Tony- ...What?...

Nat- He's Y/Ns friend from school Tony!

Tony- WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!

Nat- SHHHH!! *She goes up and covers his mouth*

Steve- We didn't know that you actually recruited him!

Tony- I-

Jarvis- Sir, Peter Parker is at the front door.

Tony- Let him in Jarvis.

*Nat and Steve look at each other eyes wide, still in shock*

Tony- Everythings fine, Y/Ns training with Wanda and Sam. She won't even know he's here.

~Y/NS POV~

*you ran back upstairs to get your phone from your room, for music and you hear Tony yelling in a sarcastic way*

Tony- WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW??

*You think nothing of it and get your phone then head back downstairs*

* You're walking down the stairs and hear the front door open and it makes you jump, you trip up and fall down the stairs, eyes squinting waiting for you to hit the ground. You didn't hit the ground and you're not moving so you open your eyes and you realise your floating. You get freaked out and lose control and hit the floor. Your hairs all over your face. You hear someone run over to you.*

Y/N- I'm Okay, I'm Okay. *Your start moving your hair out of your face* Jee, I didn't know I had that poww *you see Peter staring dead at you* we-   AHHH. *You turn invisible without realising*

Y/N- Peter?! 

Peter- Y/N?!... Err..Y/n?... Where did you go?

Y/N- What do you mean 'where did I go?' I'm right here. Peter, Why are you here?! 

*Wanda and Sam come running up from the training rooms and Nat, Steve and Tony come running down from the meeting room*

Tony- PETER!

Peter- MR. STARK!

Y/n- Tony, why is Peter here?

*Tony jumps*

Tony- Was that y/n?

Nat- Err...I think so

Y/n- Why are you guys acting weird?

Sam-*He realises what's going on* Kid, You're invisible

Y/n- WHA- Well how do I turn visible?

Wanda- Just calm down. Breath.

Y/N- Ok..*You try and calm down and take deep breaths* Am I back?

Sam- No...

Y/n- What?! I'm breathing!*You start breathing really quickly* Dad, I think it's happening again...*your voice starts to get weepy*