✔Chapter VIII - Dining with the dragons

Start from the beginning

Now Celia had a doubt if she could manage to play Princess Naomi. However, it brought some memories of when they were children. Naomi used to wander endlessly in the garden and often tripped.

She huffed a frustrating breath as she observed her. She needed to teach her everything from square one.

"Now please come here, I need to dress you up so that we could go for the meal." Celia said and Seraphina stood up from the bed and walked up to Celia. Watching her graceless manly stance Celia smacked her forehead.

"Go back again," She ordered and the wizard looked confused.

"Eh? But you called me up right?" She asked and Celia sighed.

"Your poise is all wrong. You walk like a man! And that is unacceptable for a princess!" She said and the wizard looked rather offended.

"What's so wrong in walking just how you want?" She said.

"Wrong is that you are not in your guild. This is the dragon's palace, if you couldn't convince them that you are a princess then you and our nation both will be gone." She said angrily.

"Now, go back. I'll teach you how to walk just for this meal, please remember. I'll go in a little more elaborate lesson when we are alone." She said and the wizard nodded walking back to the bed.

"Now straighten your back and relax your shoulders," The girl did so, "and slowly start walking towards me, your foot must fall right in front of other as you walk."

The wizard tried to do so, but she got misbalanced and ended up falling.

"Why is walking so hard?" She whined as she stood up.

"Do it again!" Celia ordered and she grunted before regaining her posture and started walking only to fall again, a toddler was an easier student than this one.

If this continued then she wouldn't be able to reach the dining hall in years. Celia found herself in a helpless situation. The only relief was that, her princess Naomi was safe and away from the dragons. But then again, wizards were no good than the dragons, so she wondered what her princess might be going through now. The place where this wizard was supposed to go, what kind of place was that?

Celia walked over to the wizard and stood beside her, "Watch me and try to imitate." She said and started walking down the path, with the grace in her steps, perfected poise, even pace and with the elegant sway of hips.

"Give it a try." She said and the wizard nodded.

The wizard took a while in learning to at least walk in a way that seemed less manly, though she had no grace whatsoever in anything that she did. Celia then started getting her prepared for the meal, she grabbed the corset and started tightening the strings. The princess's dresses were made according to her measurements and this wizard was slightly thicker than her princess so, the corset would have to squeeze her in.

Celia tugged onto the strings and the wizard retaliated, "What the hell?! Is this your way of killing me?"

"No, but you are way thicker than my princess and her dresses won't fit you unless I squeeze some of your weight." Celia said.

"That's cruel!" She cried.

"Cruel or not, but since you are here and I'm your mentor you'll have to listen to all I say and follow my orders." Celia said and the girl turned around with ire in her eyes.

"I don't listen to anyone's orders."

"Fine then walk out just as you want and let them know you aren't the princess. Remember your life is also on line along with my nation." She said and the girl opened her mouth only to close it again.