"I-I don't fully know. I think it's a quirk he had locked away." She showed him the notebook with the quirk for a chill to run down the half and half boy's spine.

"So he's lost it temporarily?" Ochako nodded before the ice cracked to show Izuku's other hand frigged and bleeding from pieces of the ice digging into his arm. "How do we bring him back?"

"I dunno....but maybe we can knock him out and calm him down before something bad happens."

Izuku came at the two for Todoroki to start using his fire half to ward him away. "Midoriya! Don't make me hurt you!" Izuku smiled at his bicolored classmate to run his shattered hand into his side.

"TODOROKI!" Todoroki spat blood up before trying to get Izuku's hand out of him by using his fire. This for some reason didn't effect him to just let his flesh burn for Todoroki to pull away and watch his friend's hand burn while he had no care for stopping it.

"Just what the hell is going on!? He's not feeling any form of pain while his hand is on fire!?" Ochako looked into the notebook to try and find something worth merit to find out what's happening.

When she found a bit more information on Wicked Sense, she spoke about it. "Affects of Wicked Sense include insanity to levels immeasurable by human understandings, lack of pain registering in the brain, physical limitations a brain would give a body to be blocked..." Ochako couldn't help but gag at the smell of burnt flesh in the alley as Izuku's hand finally stopped catching fire with it looking like a charred piece of meat off an oven's bottom half.

"Your blood tastes sweet Todoroki.....GIVE ME MORE!" Izuku stormed to Todoroki before Ochako got in the way and used a Detroit Smash to hit Izuku in the stomach. He coughed up some blood before smiling down at Ochako. "Do you want to play Uraraka?"

Izuku grabbed Ochako's arm before twisting it to crack almost every bone in the arm. "AAAHH!" She fell to the ground with Izuku looking over her with a face of true terror. As he did, a small mirror came out of Ochako's pocket to open up and be in view for Izuku to see his own face. "Dammit. SNAP OUT OF IT! WHAT HAPPENED TO HELPING STOP YOUR SOCIOPATH DAD!? HOW CAN YOU DO THAT IF YOU CAN'T EVEN CONTROL YOURSELF!?"

Izuku saw his face and the amount of madness in it for tears to start falling down. "a...ah....AAHHHHHH!!!" Izuku fell to his knees and began wailing while pulling at his hair. "SOMEBODY STOP THIS QUIRK!" He began rolling on the ground, banging his head on the ground and everything he could to the point Todoroki was scared that Izuku might actually hurt himself if he doesn't stop.

"Midoriya!" He tried to hold Izuku, but he lifted the bicolored boy up and threw him into a dumpster. Coming out, Todoroki found some chains to wrap Izuku in to freeze his forms of escape. "That should hold him for no-" He stopped his sentence when he saw Izuku banging his head on the ice and cracking it before it shattered into pieces. 'Just how much insanity is he dealing with right now?' Todoroki caught a glimpse of Izuku's eyes to see a broken and panicked look that was all too familiar to him. The look of someone that's finally lost it.

"AAAHHHH!!!" Izuku kept flailing around while trapped in the ice for Ochako to get up and use her not broken arm to knock on the back of his neck and knock him out.

"*pant* *pant* Sorry Midoriya. But I had no choice." The emotions inside Ochako was on edge. She felt some satisfaction knocking Izuku out, but felt sick to her stomach knowing this wasn't his fault and that she knocked someone that was a victim out.

"Is he down."

Ochako pulled Izuku out of the ice and covered whatever spots were bleeding and made sure he was breathing. "Yeah. He's alive, but I think he needs a hospital as soon as we can."