"I gotta do this to help Midoriya. I screwed up and at least need to do something to make up for that." She ran in to see Izuku fighting with the swords fairly well, but Stain was more skilled in weaponry for this to mean nothing as knives kept stabbing into him. His joints were being held in place with a pained look being on the green haired boy's face.

"What's the matter boy? Can't fight me?" Ochako was just about to step in, but stopped when she saw a smile on Izuku's face. It wasn't one of confidence or pride. It was a sickly one that made her somewhat scared.

"Oh, I'm more than able to fight you still." He started ripping the knives out of his body with the blood still coming out of him. "This pain is nothing to me. But I think I should warn you about something." A cold air was felt by both the Hero Killer and Ochako before the blood on Izuku's body started to freeze. "Not every quirk was blocked."

Izuku came behind Stain to punch his head into a wall. He got up with blood coming down his head for Izuku to grab his face and slam it repeatedly into the ground. Ochako watched in horror as someone she thought wasn't dangerous had a smile like a psychopath while beating someone to a bloody pulp. 'Just what happened to him?' As if on cue, a notebook Izuku had with him was noticed open to a specific page for Ochako to glance down.

Wicked Sense: Gives a person the ability to hold inhumane abilities if their body is pushed to the brink of death. Side effect is that it warps your personality to levels that would make you do things you'd never do in your right mind.

'Just...just what type of fucked up quirk is this!?' Ochako looked up to see Izuku standing above the bloodied body of stain who looked barely alive smiling at her. He started walking towards Ochako with her stepping back in fear. "M-Midoriya? Are you ok-" She was cut off by nearly having her head pulled off by Izuku's fist going into the wall. The hand looked completely shattered for her to actually worry he did serious damage to it. "Midoriya! Your hand!"

He glanced down and smiled while licking the blood off.

"Tastes....sweet. Will your blood taste sweeter?" He walked up to her with the brunette now fearing for her life.

'He's lost it right now. I have no choice.' She started activating OFA before being reminded of the conversation earlier in the day. She remembered how he actually felt empathy for her as well as did not blame her for wanting to take out her anger on someone that never tried provoke her. She was scared and knew that he had to go down, but that didn't make this easier.

"Let me taste it.....LET ME TASTE YOUR BLOOD-"  Izuku was stopped by a glacier in front of him for Ochako to turn back and see Todoroki.

"What happened to Midoriya?"