IS HE SERIOUS?? All the excitement I've been feeling earlier had drained out of my body in a snap!! I guess someone can forget their anniversary with their lovers. I can never do that but I guess I and Tharn are different in terms of this. I don't want us to fully ruin this day so I just decided to brush off the idea of him forgetting our anniversary and choose to just forget about it too.

Me and Tharn being together are enough for me to be happy this day!! I don't need any extravagant things for me to feel that he loves me.

But I would be happy too if he does. GOSH!! No!! Type you need to give him some slack!! Tharn is so exhausted already with his studies. Don't stress him out with something petty like this. I smiled at him widely like nothing is bothering me.

"Ahh nothing, boo!! I'm just thinking that you've been already busy this past few days, maybe you can take a break for just today!! Uhmm, spend it with me after our class maybe?" I smilingly asked hoping that he will agree cause maybe thru this we can still celebrate our anniversary even though he forgot about it.

"Uhmmm today? sorry baby but we can't. I and lIng are going to interview this famous engineer. We've been scheduling this meeting months ago and but he only agrees to agree on us for today!! I'm really sorry baby! I don't have a choice but we can do it tomorrow. I'm not busy tomorrow!!" Tharn smilingly asked me

"But it's not our anniversary anymore," I said, with my low voice. Tharn is dating me today but I guess he doesn't choose.

Be okay Type!! You have to be okay!!

"what is it, baby? I, didn't hear heart right?" He asked me as he was picking up his uniform he wore yesterday on the floor.

"ahh, nothing boo!! I just said that It's okay!! I know how important that interview. Go!! Good luck with that later!! I'm sure you're going to impress that engineer that you need to interview later that he will regret that he postponed your interview till much later." I proudly said to him

Tharn seems to be so happy hearing my remarks that he quickly go to me and kissed me hungrily

"Thank you for the trusted baby!! I love you!" He said to me then proceeded in going to the bathroom to shower.

"I love you!" I sadly answered him in low voice.

"Bii!! Aren't you gonna join me here too to shower??" I heard him yelled inside the shower room

"I'll join you in a minute boo!!" I yelled. I guess I have to accept all of this. This is not a big deal Type!! Don't be sad!! THarn loves you!! He is just busy and preoccupied.

=================================

Still Type POV

I'm already done for today!! I'm just waiting for my driver to arrive because Tharn cannot bring me home for today, he is still there at his interview with long. Mild is just waiting with me cause Tharn asked him too, Thankfully that Champ is absent for today so Mild doesn't have any excuse not to.

"Type, Are you okay? you have been looking like this ever since this morning. It's like you don't have any energy at all. You haven't been able to recite earlier which is unusual cause usually you are the number one student who likes to answer every question that our professor will throw at us but you haven't done that today!! What's the matter? Are you sick??" Mild asked me worriedly

"Nothing Mild, I'm just not in the mood to speak earlier." I casually said to him. I don't know but I don't have any interest in anything at all for today!! My mind seems to stop working that is why I just shut up in our class the whole time.