"A FERRET?" My four children repeat, shocked. James' head pop up from the door again, and asks, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER???" I shrug defensively, "Because Draco made me swear not to!"

"Oh i'm definitely calling him!" James laughs, as his head disappears out of the room again, dialing his uncle. I cross my arm as i ask Harry, "Why do they like Draco so much?" My husband chuckles as he replies, "Probably because he gives them hella money."

I shift my view, seeing my two twins sitting together on the sofa. I come up to them, and asks with a smile, "Excited for your first day, you two? Don't worry, your cousin Scorpius will be there with you too!" Minnie replies first, with the biggest and cutest smile i've ever seen, "I'm excited to learn spells, meet people, ooh! I hope i get into Hufflepuff!"

"And i heard their common room's near the kitchens!" My youngest daughter continues, as her father chimes in, leaning back on a chair near us, "Now THAT is what i've envied for so long." Harry had always mentioned how he wanted to be near the kitchens when we were still dating, so he could steal some food for our picnic dates.

"Hufflepuff's a great house!" I tell Minnie, while gently brushing her hair, "I once had a friend in Hufflepuff. He was very kind and very brave."

James walks in again. He asks me, "Was it Cedric Diggory?" Lily looks up at her elder brother, and furrows her eyebrows,
"I thought you were calling Uncle Draco." "I am," James shrugs, "I just had to pop into the conversation when it gets interesting." I smile and nod, weakly replying to James as i remember Cedric,
"Yes. Yes, James, it was him."

"Was he your ex, mum?" My oldest son abruptly asks, making all heads turn to him. Harry quickly denies, "What? No." James raises his eyebrows, and shrugs,
"Oh. I thought i read that on an old daily prophet paper. My bad."

"That was Rita Skeeter's doing," I tell James, recalling reading that exact paper in fourth year. Lily then mumbles, but audible enough for me to hear, "That explains why his portrait called me Y/n."
I look back at her and ask, "You came across his portrait?"

"Yeah.. At school. He asked me why i was wearing a Ravenclaw robe instead of Gryffindor. And when i told him i'm yours and dad's daughter, he was ecstatic," Lily explains, as my lips curl into a smile. "That's nice." Minnie tugs on my sleeve, making me turn back to look at her. She then asks, "How come you never saw his portrait, mum?"

"I don't really wander around the castle anymore. But that's wonderful, Lily." When i notice my youngest son's quite sad and worried expression, i ask him worriedly, "What's up, Remus?"

He replies, frowning, "I'm kind of nervous to make friends, mum. What if.. What if i don't fill up to their expectations? What if i'm not good at Defence Against the Dark Arts like you are? Like they are? I'm not like James, i'm not like dad."

"Remus Arthur Potter.." I start, placing my hand on my son's shoulder, "You were named after a Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor. The best one Hogwarts has ever seen, and also a very great man who has acted as a father to me most of my life."

"And you don't have to be like James," I continue, as i remember how hard it is to get him to sitck to the rules at school. "Trust me, you don't have to be. It's better if you don't, i'm tired enough with him."

"Ah! I wanted him to join me and Leo!" James complains, but i decide to ignore him, and carry on to talk to Remus.

"You also don't have to be like your father. You are you. Just be yourself, and people will like you for who you really are. Okay?" Remus nods at my words, and gives me a hug. "I love you, mumsy," He whispers. "I love you too, Rem."

Once we break the hug, i call out to my family, "Okay everyone! Gather around for dinner!" Minnie and Remus walk into the kitchen, and sit beside each other. I always smile to myself everytime i look at them. They really do remind me of Draco and i. I just hope their relationship won't change even if they get sorted into different houses. I just hope they don't turn out like Draco and i in our early school years, consumed by house rivalry.