A Chicago Love Story (Part 48)

Start from the beginning

We pulled up outside Q's apartment then we got out and knocked on the door. Maurice opened it and said "Come in." Me: "I'm just here for Dayvon." He pulled my arm inside then Mani came in behind me and shut the door. I plopped on the couch then I seen Dayvon across the room in his swing. He was playing with a set of baby keys and making a lil bit of noise. I bent down and picked him up then I said "Hi fat man. Mama missed you" I gave him a kiss then I pinched his cheek. Q came out the bathroom and said "Girl we needa talk to you." Me: "Bout what?" Maurice: "Ion want you thinkin dat we all in yo business and stuff but we just wanna make sure dat you okay." Q: "Mhm. We care bout you and lil Von a lot." Me: "Okay..." Q: "Is everything ight witchu and Von?" Me: "I really don't know rn." Mani: "Lai it's gon be ight." I tried holding back my tears then Maurice said "We heard everything yall said onna phone." I started crying then I hid my face. They all got up and put their arms around me and Q said "Don't cry miss mama. We got you." Me: "I don't know what to do anymore... I've put so much time and love into this relationship, I gave him my whole heart, I can't lose him." Maurice: "You not." Mani started rubbing my back then she said "Lai don't cry fr cus you gon make me cry. And if I gotta cry, imma ugly cry." I laughed a lil bit then Q said "There's a smileee! Lemme getchu some tissues." He got up and Mani said "I'm gon text Durk rn and tell him to go see wassup wit Von." My phone started ringing and I looked down at the caller ID. It was Nique calling so I got confused. Me: "Nique? Why you callin?" Nique: "Aye I heard some shit was goin on witchu and ya boy." Me: "Yeah..." Nique: "Well you know Nazir still single if you wanna holla at ya boy 🤣" Me: "Never again." Nique: "Nah nah I'm just fuckin witchu. Look, imma send you some screenshots of something me and Von talked about a while ago but first lemme tell you sum. Don't give up onnat cuzzo. He might be acting like a lil bitch rn but he really love you a lot. We was sitting out onna porch one day and he told me dat he got love fa you dat he aint neva eva had for nobody else. You da only girl he willin to do whatever for Lai." I started tearing up again then I said "Why he being so mean about it tho?" Nique: "Mani told me what happened and I'm pissed off too cus I know you went thru dat before but den I remembered allat shit he said onna porch. He told me he had a love for you dat he can't even explain to nobody. Unbreakable ass love. I know y'all goin thru it now but don't give up on him cus he ain't gon eva let you go. Keep dat one close Lai." Me: "Thanks Nique.." Nique: "Ight imma send you da screenshots tho. Imma talk to you later cuzz. Keep ya head up, love you." Me: "Love you too Nique." He hung up then I tried wiping my face again. Mani: "Why he call?" Maurice: "Who was it?" Mani: "My brother." Me: "He called to tell me something about Von. He supposed to send me some screenshots of they messages." Q handed me a box of tissues and said "Was it bad?" Me: "No..." I got a few notifications then I seen some pictures from Nique. I clicked on them and it was some messages with him and Von.

__________________________

Von: "She be givin me butterflies mane.
A nigga be blushin and all
types of shit. Got me thinking
bout a future wit her"

Nique: "Ha lil ass gotchu
in luv ainnit 🤣"

Von: "Fasho nigga. I'm still
a mfn gangsta doe. Ion even kno
how to explain dis shit to her but
she just different. Dats da best way
fa me to put it."

Nique: "She luv you too brodie.
She ain't eva been all over a nigga
da way she is fa you."

Von: "Nahh ion think you
understanding me. I fr can't explain
dis shit bruh. I got hella feelings for
her and sometimes ion know how
to express em. She be thinkin
ion care and I do."