The people around them thought that their claps were for Cha Eunwoo, the swimming champion who was called on the stage just exactly when they clapped their hands. But they were wrong, because just like what's mentioned earlier, they weren't listening on the awarding ceremony. And their claps weren't for Cha Eunwoo, it's for Jackson.

"Did I heard it right? Was it really you who said that?", Yugyeom asked, in an OA manner.

Jackson nodded being weirded by his friends.

"This is another thing to celebrate! For the first time, Jackson suggested something with sense! Oh my gosh! This is a miracle! Now I believe that miracle do exist! Thank you lord!", Bambam exclaimed and went to Jackson.

He placed both of his hands on Jackson's shoulder and began shaking him.

"Man, I'm so proud of you!", he said.

Jackson slapped his hands.

"Aish, you're overreacting", he told him while removing his hands from his shoulders. "And you guys also, you're all bunch of OA people".

"It's because you finally suggested something with sense! It's the first time bro!", Mark exclaimed.

"Yah! You're speaking as if I speak nonsense things all the time!"

"Oh you do. I mean, you always speak nonsense", Jennie said.

"What? Hey, that's ain't true!", he defend himself.

"Oh really? Then remember when we were tasked to perform before the football game during the intramurals? Jisoo asked if which among our costumes should we used and then you answered 'let's just not wear any costumes, it's more cool", Seulgi uttered.

"Yeah, and after that performance. When Irene asked where should we sit since the benches were already fully occupied, you said 'why not sit in the middle of the field. Atleast we'll have a great view of the game'." Momo added.

"Oh I also remembered when Mr. Lee asked us if where do we wanted to perform, the choices were the school gym and the open field. But there you are, suggesting that why not perform in the rooftop, 'for difference', you say", Wendy shrugged.

"And when we were deciding for the design of our costume, you suggested the color combinations as yellow and red because you said you were craving for Mc Fries and the crowd would love it if we appeared as 'walking french fries'. ", Tzuyu uttered.

"Hey! Atleast Rosé agreed to me in that one", Jackson said.

"Ofcourse she will. Rosé automatically agreed if it's something connected with food, even if it's a dumb idea", Jennie spat, Rosé could only pout.

"Even in not cheerleading related, you always speak nonsense. Just like when we're eating in the cafeteria and Mina asked if what dessert should we buy, then you say there's no need to buy one, you'll just poop on our plate and we just have to assume that it's a cake".

They all groaned after hearing Mark.

"Oh man, I still get goosebumps every time I remembered that. I mean, I choked on my cola after hearing that", Yugyeom uttered.

"And when---"

Bambam wasn't able to finish his words because Jackson stopped him immediately.