Chapter 1

Y/n's Pov

hello my name is Y/n and I am the younger sister of Opera. Who works for Lord Sullivan. I turned 14 years old 3 months ago and I enrolled at The fiendish Babirus Academy for Demons like me. You see I am like my older brother Opera. We are both beast demons. The staffs at the demon school say that I am the female version of  Opera. Since he doesn't show any emotions and has amazing abilities. I admire my big brother.

anyway, I was sitting in my room which is all in black and red. just they was I like it. Opera-nii says that it's way to much red and black.  Yet I was still in my pyjamas while reading a book in hand.

Besides I don't care what Opera-nii says about my room or what it looks like

Besides I don't care what Opera-nii says about my room or what it looks like. I also had my giant bat pet laying on the floor of my room. His name is Fluffy and he is really sweetheart when you get to know him.  Fluffy was a gift from Lord Sullivan when Opera started working for Lord Sullivan. He wanted me to have something that I won't feel so lonely. (photo below is what Fluffy looks like)

that is when I heard a knock on my bedroom door "Y/n?"

"yes?" I asked

When the door opened Opera came into my room and he did the smallest flinch when he stepped into my room.

"It's time for you to get dress and go to school" said Opera-nii

"okay big brother" I said as I put my book down on my nightstand that was next to my bed

Iruma's pov

I was woken up by the hell alarm cloak as I jumped out of bed.

"that thing will give me a heart attack one day" I muttered

that is when my bedroom door open to reveal Sulli- grandpa along with another demon that didn't see from yesterday.

"good-morning my precious grandson~" sang grandpa

"Oh good-morning" I said as I sweat dropped as I got out of bed to get dressed

"get dress and I hope that you can meet Y/n" said grandpa