ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓼

Then all of a sudden you ran into someone making them drop the shirt they had in their hands.

"I-I'm so sorry" you said "let me help you with that."

They didn't say anything, instead they just stared at you, almost as if they were admiring you.

"Ummm.. here" you said handing them the shirt.

"O-oh, Yeah thanks..." They said.

"No problem! If you don't mind me asking what's your name?" You questioned.

"Oh, um, it's Toga. Himiko Toga" They said.

"That's a pretty name for a pretty person" you said.

Toga blushed a light pink color swiftly hiding her face in her hands.

"What's your name" Toga asked still with her hands in her face.

"I'm (your name)" You replied.

Just as Toga was about to say something Shinso called your name.

"Hey, (your name)!!" Shinso yelled.

"Oh, seems like I gotta go" you said getting ready to leave "Cya again maybe."

"Uh, yeah bye" Toga said just as you left.

As soon as you were a little bit away from Toga she took a picture of you, she took a lot actually.

"She's perfect!! I have to make her mine" Toga said followed by a sinister laugh.

"Who was that?" Shinso asked.

"Oh that's Toga" you answered "Just met her."

"See your already making new friends" Shinso said in a somewhat happy tone "This is what happens when you leave your room for a few hours."

You let out a light chuckle.

"We should be heading back to U.A" Shinso said.

"Okay" You replied.

On your way to U.A Shinso kept on asking questions about Toga and you tried to answer them to the best of your abilities.

Now at U.A, you and Shinso both headed to you dorms, on the way there you two had conversations about whatever came to mind. So far this was the best experience you've had ever since All Might's death.

Now inside your own dorm you decided to put everything you got at the mall up. After that you decided to take a nap.

Who knew that 'nap' would last all night. You were soon woken up by your alarm. After hitting snooze you fell back asleep until five minutes later you heard your alarm again. Now you needed to get up. Once you woke up you got your uniform ready, headed into the bathroom and proceeded with your morning routine. Once your morning routine was completed you put your uniform on and headed out of your dorm room.

"Hey (your name)" You hear Shinso say.

"Hey!" You said "were you waiting out here for me??!"

"So what if I was??" He snickered

"I don't know" you said.

"C'mon let's go, we're gonna be late" Shinso said as he started walking to class.

"Okay!" You said following behind him.

You soon then entered the classroom expecting a normal day, but little did you know soon chaos will awaken.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

490 Words