ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 - 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓜𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

You were a student at U.A, you weren't in the hero course but you strongly believed that you should be. Unlike the others in your class you had a very strong quirk, but for some reason Principal Nezu thought you would be better in General Studies.

    You and one of your classmates were heading to your dorm rooms until you heard the TV say something you never thought was possible.

    "Number 1 Pro Hero, All Might, found dead after a humongous villain attack. Sources say he was taking down the infamous villain One For All. Back to you John"

"T-that's impossible" You hear one of your classmates say.

"It's All Might, he can't possibly be dead" Another one of your classmates says.

You were just standing there shocked, you couldn't move, talk or even think properly. How. How could the Number 1 Hero, The Symbol of Peace, the person you've looked up to for decades be dead. It's impossible.

After you heard of All Might's death you weren't the same, you still wanted to be a hero, but you stopped putting in effort into it. All of your classmates were worried about you, but never came up to you to see how you were doing, until...

"Hey, you okay?"

You heard a voice say. You kind of recognized it, but you couldn't figure out who it was. Then you looked up from your desk to see Hitoshi Shinso, someone you could call a friend.

"I'm fine" You replied.

"Don't lie to me, I know when  somethings wrong, just talk to me" He firmly states.

"I'm not lying, what makes you think that?" You said.

"Well," he says getting you ready for a long list, "You stopped putting effort into being a hero, you rarely even talk to people, including me, and you lock yourself in your room for most of the day."

He was right, you did to all of those things. You cut yourself off from people ever since All Might died. You were left speechless, just sitting there thinking on what Shinso said.

"I'm right, aren't I?" Shinso asked in a way making it seem like he already knew the answer.

"Yeah."

Was all you managed to say. He just looked at you like he knew what the reason was.

"Is it because of All Might's death?" He asked.

"Maybe."

"Oh well... How about we go out." He proposed.

"Oh, are you sure."

"Yeah, I am let's go" He rushed.

"Now?!" You said in a surprised and curious tone.

"Yeah, I got permission from Principal Nezu" he said.

"Oh, okay then"

You two now in the city going to stores, malls, cafes, restaurants, it was all so surreal. After you locked yourself in your room you never really looked outside or even went outside unless you were told to, so being out here was... different.

"Hey, I'm going to go get something," Shinso said, "stay here okay."

"Yeah okay" You responded

He then left you. You were in a mall so there were many places for you to wait, but instead you just chose to sit down in a chair you saw.

Still waiting for Shinso you spotted a nice outfit in the window of a store. You then got up and started walking towards the store. Then all of a sudden.....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

diugbksvfdhvdhhjd. I'm so excited this is my first fanfic. efbjfbdbjfbffhhgf. If you have any suggestions then let me know!

576 words.