Barnaby x reader x Kotetsu

You were waiting for some friends in the most crowded place you had ever been: the mall. It was a saturday afternoon and it looked like litterly everyone in the city gad the same idea as you to come shopping on this day.

A few minutes ago you received a message from one of your friends they would be running late, since one of them had sleept in and needed forever to get ready. You had chuckled while reading the message. Somehow you had known HE would screw up and arrive late.

Now you were sitting on a bench, playing a game on your phone to kill time. You then noticed a shadow casted itself over the floor infront of you and curious as you were you raised your head. Standing before you was one of your old highschool clasdmates. Sadly not one of tge ones you had acctually liked. His hair was overstyled and you could smell the bad mixture of mens parfume and cigarette mixed together. He started grinning when he noticed you looking at him.

"Heya, (y/N). How's it going?" You frowned. Knowing him as you did he was certainly going to try to seduce you. But not with you.

"Hello Marcel..." Your response sadly just gave him the encourage to keep talking to you.

"You,... waiting for someone?"

"Yes, I acctually am waiting for some friends to go shopping." By now he had satten dow next to you.

"Great!", he said with a smile on his face. "The more the better." He imedietly though you only had female friends. You frowned, still looking at him, not really knowing what to do.

"(y/N), everything okay?" You and Marcel bith turned your heads to the voice that had just said your name. Your face brightend when you saw your two best friends Kotetsu and Barnaby in front of you. They had finaly made it to the mall.

Marcel next to you looked pretty shocked. Mumbeling somw words he got up and vanished into the crowd. You let out a happy sigh and stood up yourself.

"Was that a friend if yourd?" Kotetsu had been watchinh Marcel walk away before asking his question. "I hope we weren't interrupting "

"Nope! You acctualy saved me." Happy you grabbed the two by the arms and started to drag them in the direction of your favourite shop. Both Barnaby and Kotetsu smiled and freed their arms but quickley held your hands. Now you were walking hamd in hand with them, you in the middle, happily smiling, not caring about what the other people were thinking.

To you Barnaby and Kotetsu were like big brothers that you loved with all your heart and you were their little sister.

---------
not sure if this eas a good idea to write down, but i did it and am quite happy with it ^^
hope you enjoy