"Now I'll be taking my leave, see you guys later!" I started walking past them, looking their direction as I waved. 

"Bye Richie!" They both said, Snow enthusiastically waving while Fire gave a low wave. I smile as I continued my walk to my destination. 

———

After a few more smiles, waves, greetings, and conversations, I reached Uncle Derick's house. Well, more like his shop. Uncle Derick has two floors to his house/shop. The first floor was his store, while the second floor was his living space.

I walked into uncle's store, hearing the shop bell ring as I entered. I see my uncle at the counter and walk over to him. "Morning uncle!" I greeted and waved. 

"Mornin Richie." Uncle Derick returned the greeting. "Did your mother send you?" He asked.

"Yup! She said that your taking me to Atlandtide with you on your supply run!" I chirped. "So, when are we going!" I asked, reaching over to the tray on the counter to grab a piece of glowing bread. 

Uncle lets out a sigh. "I guess I did promise your mother I'd take ya." Uncle Derick said. I grabbed a loaf of glowing bread and took a bit, eating it as he continued. "I guess we'll be going in ten minutes." Uncle Derick glanced at me. "And stop eating the merchandise without asking." Uncle scolded me, allowing me to keep the bread as I had already bitten it. 

———

I jumped off the boat, landing on the dock. I was so excited to explore Atlandtide. I heard they had really cool guilds here. I wanna meet some of the guild members! I would join a guild, but mama said I'm too young.

"Be careful Richie!" I heard Uncle Derick scold me as he got off the boat.

"Whoops, sorry uncle." I apologize.

"It's fine, just be careful." Uncle said.

"Yes uncle sir!" I agreed, saluting him.

"What young energy you have." My uncle sighed, then letting a small chuckle slip.

"Can we hurry up! I wanna go explore!" I whined, nagging my uncle.

"Alright, but our first priority is getting the supply's first and then we can explore. Got it?" Uncle asked.

"Got it!" I responded.

"Alright, Good. Now let's get going." Uncle said before starting to walk towards the city. I followed close behind, holding his hand so I don't get lost once we enter the city full of people. 

———

"Uncle, look at the building! It huge!" I pointed to the huge building. "I've never seen a building so big!" Uncle let out a chuckle at my amusement.

"Yes, it is indeed quite the astonishing sized building." Uncle agreed as we walked through the market place. We walk through the market place and into a more housing area. I spot a beautiful fountain. I stare at it in awe.

"Uncle! Uncle! Look at that fountain!" I said, tugging his arm as I pulled him towards it.

"Woah, calm down their bud." My uncle said as he stumbled behind me. I let go of his hand. Uncle rubbed his arm in relief that it was no long being dragged. 

I walk over the the fountain and stare at the phenomenal design. I push myself up and lift my body onto the edge of the fountain. 

"What ya doin bud?" My uncle asks.

"I wanna see the fountain better!" I said, standing on the fountains ledge. I start walking  on the fountains rim, my arms spread on my sides and my feet going in front of each other when I took a step. I walked as if the rim was a tight rope and I was walking on it. My uncle staid close behind me, making sure he didn't lose sight of me or I didn't fall in.