"Thank you Mr Baker!" Eveline thanked him for the compliment. True, Eveline has gotten taller and a little older it seems, a fact that Ben barley noticed.

"Thank you for breakfast Mr Baker." Ben thanked him. "It was amazing."
Jack gave him a small smile and set down the newspaper.

"That wasn't me, or my wife." He smiled, earning a confused Ben. "It was Zoe." Ben felt Eveline become tense. "She got up early this morning and started working on your all's breakfast." Jack chuckled, picking up his newspaper. "I mean, you helped us a lot. Helping bring in fire wood, fixing the power, even helping Zoe with yoga." He flipped a page and handed it to Eveline. "Here's the funny comics." Eveline smiled and took the newspaper.

"Well, I still owe you guys a lot." Ben said. "You saved me and Eveline when we were unconscious. I owe you guys a debt." He stayed still for a while. Ben grabbed a pen and napkin, and started writing. "This is my phone number, if you ever need my help or just want to talk, dial me." He said, handing the napkin to Jack. Jack was about to speak but was cut off by the doorbell. Jack huffed and laid the newspaper down.

"I'll be right back." Jack told them as he walked to the front door. Eveline started to stroke Ben's cheek, making him smile.

(Front door)

"Hello I can I help you?" Jack asked a man in a well tailored suit. The man brought up a picture of Eveline.

"Do you know this girl, sir?" The man asked, letting Jack take the photo. "She's my daughter and has been missing since the hurricane."

"Yes I know her." Jack said, handing the photo back to the man. "She's inside eating breakfast."

"Thank you sir, thank you!" The man said, losing his breath and began to tear up. "God bless your soul!" He said, getting on his knees.

"It's alright. Her brothers here to." Jack told him, turning around and began to open the door. "Oh, I haven't introduced myself. I'm-" Jack turned to the man but was met with a gun pointed at his face. The man fired, sending the bullet through Jack's skull and out the back. Jack's corpse fell on the door and slide down, leaving a trail of blood.

"The target is in the building. All squads move in now!" The man ordered, bringing his watch to his mouth. Soon, men in camouflage combat armor crept out of the woods around the house, carrying assault rifles.

(With THE FAMILY!)

Ben was washing dishes with Mrs Baker. Eveline had went up with Zoe to see if their were any dolls she could play with. Lucas....well, did whatever he does. It was all fine till a gunshot echoed through the house.

"What was-?!"

"Get down!" Ben interrupted her, pushing her to the ground behind the sink after seeing an armed man walk into the house with a pistol. Two bullets hit the sink and broke one of the dishes.

Ben reached for his boot and pulled out a knife. Ben waited for the right moment, before standing up from behind the sink and redirecting the gun with his left hand, making the man shot the window. Ben stabbed the man in the throat and pushed him down, taking the gun from the corpse.

A bullet came from behind Ben, grazing his forehead. Ben yelped and held the cut. He looked out the window and saw armed men moving in wearing gas masks. Ben immediately ducked down again as bullets came through the window and wall.

"We need to get the others!" Ben yelled to Mrs Baker over the gunfire. "Come on!" He yelled, grabbing Mrs Baker's hand and began leading her to the stairs in a crouch position. As they reached the foot of the stairs, Mrs Baker screamed in horror, seeing her dead husband.

"Jack!" Mrs Baker screamed, running towards her dead husband.

"No don't!" Ben yelled. Once Mrs Baker reached her husband, bullets came from the open door. Mrs Baker screamed, before falling on top of her husband in silence, blood leaking onto the floor. "Damn It!" Ben cursed. He quickly ran up the stairs, bullets following his feet up the stairs.
Ben ran down the hall once he reached the top floor. "Lucas!" He yelled seeing Lucas standing in the hallway.

"Hey, what's going-AAHH!" Lucas screamed as a bullet pierced his shoulder. "What the fu-" more bullets went through Lucas, his blood spreading through his hoodie. Lucas stood still before falling over the railing, smashing the table below.
Ben couldn't mourn now. So he ran into Zoe's room, slamming the door shut and latching all the locks.

"Eveline! Zoe!" Ben called out. Zoe came out from under the bed, terror on her face.

"What's happening?!" She asked as Ben kneeled beside.

"Where's Eveline?" He asked, seeing Eveline was no where to be seen.

"She went down to use the bathroom." Zoe told him.

"Listen we need to-!" The window was shattered as an armed men landed on the floor. Ben aimed and shot the man four times, making him stumble backwards against the window. Ben ran at the man and wrapped the man's wire around his neck before pushing him out the window, hanging him.

"AAHH!" Ben turned around, only to be met with a taser to the stomach. Ben screamed, dropping his gun. Two other men came into the room. Both got on either side of Ben. The right one punched him across the face, before they both grabbed his arms and dragged him beside Zoe, dropping him.

"Sir, Agent Cooper has been detained. Orders?" One of the men asked, his voiced muffled. The man nodded before looking at his partner. "Understood. Agent Ben Cooper, you are here by relieved of duty." Both men aimed their weapons.

"No!" Ben screamed, before going unconscious. The only thing he heard was gunfire and men screaming.

End.