Chapter 12- a new roomate

We were sitting in our living room by the fire. We had just gotten back from getting resources and it had been snowing all day.
"I'm tired." I said rubbing my eyes.
"You have been tired a lot recently." Techno said slightly concerned.
I smiled lightly, "I'm okay Techno just been chaotic recently.
"I know what you mea-" but before he finished we heard a crash from the basement.
My eyes widened in confusion, I moved my heads towards our weapons and grabbed it.
We slowly crept down there and peaked around a corner to see someone digging in our chests.
"Tommy!?" I shouted confused.
He jumped back in fright and I raised my sword.
"What are you doing here?" Techno asked.
"Uhhhh," he stuttered with some golden apples in his hands.
He followed us upstairs and sat down.
"I thought you were in exile?" I said to him.
"I still am, I just ran away." He mumbled, "I have nowhere else to go, please..."
I looked over at Techno who let out a long sigh, "Fine, but I'm keeping my eye on you."
Tommy nodded quickly before going back to the basement.
"You sure about this?" I asked him.
"Yeah for now." He replied and I nodded.
I sighed sitting down trying to think.
"What are we going to do to get your tools back?" I asked.
"I don't know to be honest, maybe we can use Tommy as an advantage."

After I a few hours of he being there I had decided to make sure that Tommy had a place to sleep. I checked on my horse and fed him and looked outside to see an Enderman standing near the door and my eyes widened.
I quickly avoided eye contact and slammed the door behind me.
Techno looked at me and I pointed outside the window near the door to show the enderman.
He nodded and quickly went outside to kill it. Ever since that took place I had been really scared of Enderman.
But I was determined to find out what had happened that day.