The man returned from the bathroom and extended a hand to T'aline. "Are you ready to go?" He asks, and the alien stands and takes his hand.
"Ready ready ready!"

  Unfortunately- they were not in fact, ready.

  As they arrive at Muse Corp, Fritz explains to the person at the front desk that T'aline would be staying and helping in the childcare facility on work days, and that he was going to show them around. T'aline took Fritz by the arm as they walked, and the man blushed.

  "This place is certainly big," T'aline observes as Fritz takes them from place to place. They finally arrive at the childcare facility, and Fritz checks the alien in. T'aline looks around at the different species of children in the room, appalled at the diversity. That never seemed to change- no matter where they went.

  "Alright, if you need me just send me a message. You do remember how to do that?" T'aline frowns, but nods. They'd never been left alone before, and they didn't exactly want to be. But they gave Fritz a gentle kiss on the cheek before waving goodbye.

  Hopefully, their day wouldn't be too eventful.

  At around 3:45, T'aline is anxious to get back home. Something deep inside him stirred, and between his legs was an uncomfortable wetness. He feared the obvious- he'd gone into tracicty, the Ytlian word for the mating cycle. He tried to focus on just playing the games on the hologram and waiting for the time to pass.

   Fifteen minutes until them and Fritz could leave.

  Ten minutes.

  Five minutes.

  The door to the childcare center opened with a hiss, and in the doorway was Fritz. His dark braids were pulled back from his face with a pair of goggles, and somehow, the innocent T'aline was ravenous.

  "You ready to go?" Fritz extended his arm, offering it for T'aline to take. Hesitantly, they took it, and the touch sent sparks through their small body. Fritz led them out of the room.

  T'aline began to speak, trying to find the words to explain to him what was going on. They needed him to know that they probably should be alone so they didn't violate him unwillingly. They opened their mouth. "Fr-" they began, but they were cut off by the taller man beginning to talk.

  "How was your day? I missed you." The cold man was only ever this kind and affectionate with T'aline, and they loved it. Now, especially. Any attention and kind words from the man had his insides pulsing and his dormant back tendrils shaking anxiously. "G-Good," T'aline choked out, throat stopped up with thoughts of Fritz's human cock down it.

  Fritz frowned, fearing the other was upset. "I'm sorry I left you alone, bubba." The pet name wasn't easy to come out of his mouth, but it sounded natural enough. T'aline's legs trembled. Gosh, were they sensitive to anything in relation to Fritz.

  As they made their way out of the building and down the street, T'aline again tried to find the words. They were grateful that their lover was taking good care of them, but they needed him most right now.

  "I am in tracicty," T'aline blurted out, and their already pink cheeks darkened in color. "Tracicty?" Fritz tilted his head as he walked, glancing over at the alien.
"I am.. in what you humans would call.. heat."