Help

Jayda Banks || J

Jayda Banks || J.I
Chicago, Illinois

"Jayda Banks ?"

"Yes ?"

"You ready to eat?"

"Huh?"

"Eat."

"You know I don't like this food ." I said while grunting .

"Eat girl . You den lost a lot of weight from being shot."

"How much ?" I asked .

She handed me this paper of all my labs and information . I was 160 pounds now I'm 150. What the hell .. I mean it's good that I'm losing weight but like not how I want too .

"Jayda you need to eat."

"Ok I guess..."

I picked up my spoon and started eating the food on here . This shit not gon help me lose weight I'm just gon throw it up cause this shit nasty as fuck .

I watched The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on the tv while eating my food . I'm so ready to go home I hate hospitals ! My biggest fear is being in this thing . Seeing people sick and dying is something I hate .

 Seeing people sick and dying is something I hate

Tay

"Why you been so quiet ?" Rondo asked .

"Nothing ..."

...

"Is this about La? Come on man you gotta sit down and talk to him ."

"Why should I t-."

"Cause . You really think if he had something to do with Jayda being shot she would be acting the way she is ?"

"Naw ..."

"Ok then .. Get a grip nigga . We should be going after D. Rose not after La."

He right . I let my nerves get the best of me . I'm gon call up La to talk to him . In person though since it's better .

"Aye La."

"Yeah ? Wassup."

"I gotta talk to you . Can you slide over here ?"

"Yea bro I'll be there ."

I'm nervous as hell . I hate apologizing and it's gon take a lot of balls for me to do something like this so it better go good .

"I'm proud of your ." Rondo said while patting my back .

"Yeah nigga shut the fuck up."

...

A few minutes later La made it over to my crib .

"Sit down bro ."

"What's going on ?" He asked .

"Look . I wanna apologize for how I been acting. The reason why I been acting like that is because . Jayda is all I got literally .. I don't want anything to happen to her and I seen how close y'all was and I was "jealous" of the relationship y'all had ."

"I totally understand where you was coming from thats why I really didn't trip like that ."

"Thank you . I wanna thank you for caring for her as well . It's like she always mention your name no matter what we doing . She talk a lot too ."

We sat and talked for a while about everything till it got dark outside . LA left and Rondo stayed at my crib .

"I'm hungry as hell ." Rondo said while rubbing his stomach .

"Go find something to eat goofy ."

"Nigga let's go get something ."

"What?"

"Sharks or sum shit ."

"Man I don't feel like drivin-."

"I'll drive ."

"You can't drive for sh-."

"You hungry or not ?"

-
"Nigga don't crash my car ."

"I'm not . You must want me too."

We drove to Sharks and I sat in the car while Rondo went in . I jus thought about life and everything I used to do . I do feel bogus for how I did La. But I have to protect Jayda.

I looked to the side and seen a tap at the window .

"What the fuck !" I said while rolling my window down .

It was D.Rose . My heart started beating . I wasn't scared just startled .

"Aye wassup bro ."

"Man don't fucking talk to me ."

"Why ? What I do ."

I opened the door and got out the car and I put my hands in his face .

"You got my fucking cousin killed ."

"She dead ?"

"Yeah ." I told him she was dead so he can feel bad .

"Yo ass raped her too ! I'm finna kill you !"

"Aye chill !" Rondo yelled .

"What's going on?" Rondo said .

"I'm finna kill him ." I said while pointing the gun at him .

"Boy it ain't worth it !" I heard this old man say .

I looked at him and he had his cane and suspenders on .

"Go on boy! Before he toast yo ass ."

D.Rose ran off and the old man started talking to Rondo and I .

"Listen . Don't mess your life up doing shit like this ."

"I understand where you coming from but he .."

"He what?"

"Raped and got my cousin shot ."

"If I knew that I would've told you kill em . Fuck em up ." He smiled with the teeth he had showing .

"I want nothing but the best for y'all even though I don't know you guys really . But I've seen homies like y'all and I don't want nothing to happen to y'all ."

"Thank you ."

"No problem . Now get home y'all ."

We left and drove home . The whole ride was quiet and we ate our food then I left and went to sleep . I was just thinking about what he said the whole night .