"good morning sweetheart"

you and sarah slept the whole night , when you woke up you saw her sleeping . you watched her for a bit and you noticed she was holding your hand , you let her hand go and went downstairs to make breakfast, you noticed how clean her kitchen was , as a big fan you knew she couldn't cook so you chuckled slightly and made chocolate chip pancakes . before you played music you ran upstairs and shut her room door , you were listening to fleetwood mac when dreams came on , when you turned around you saw sarah rubbing her eyes and her hair was all crazy . you said :"goood morning hunnyyy bunnn , we've got some chocolate chip pancakes. WHOS HUNGRYY?" Sarah:"good morning sweetheart? and why the hell are you yelling , and why the friggity fuck are you yelling?"
what the hell did i just hear that? did she not just call me sweetheart, y/n shut the fuck up and just say somehting god .
Y/n:"well one i've got pancakes , and two i mean i'm happy clearly , but how'd you sleep sleeping beauty" Sarah:"this looks like beauty?" she says pointing to her face you nod and say:"obviously, anyways back to my question how'd you sleep?" Sarah:"I slept pretty good for the first time in while , you ?" Y/n:"that's good , and uhm same" you say smiling and looking into her eyes , you just realized that you staring at her and cleared your throat Y/n:"so how many pancakes do you want , i made a lot -"
Sarah:"three please , i hardly use my kitchen not a cook , it feels good not having to buy breakfast outside every morning" Y/n:"you could get used to this you know , and thank you for letting me stay over for a little . i really appreciate it" Sarah:"it's no problem, let's go get all of your stuff from the hotel today and we can watch some movies again today if you want?"
Y/n:"yeah sure i'd kill for that"
you and sarah went to the hotel and picked up all of your stuff up and she helped you get settled into the guest room which she told you was now your room so you could decorate it how ever you wanted to . she also took you shopping to get what ever you wanted and whenever you were gonna swipe your card sarah swiped hers , you tried to argue with her but she didn't let you . you guys went to get icecream and that's when you guys checked the time and it read 8:00 . Sarah:"let's get back home , we can go and still watch some movies if you aren't too tired" Y/n:"no i'm okay let's do it , but you should let me pick this movie too" Sarah:"yea .. no , i'll pick it" Y/n:"you are so boring" Sarah:"i'm boring ? i'm not since i'm so cool i'll let you pick the movie"
Y/n:"great , we're watching mara" Sarah:"what the f- okay" you knew sarah was scared but you just swiped it to the side , you guys put your stuff in the guest room and you set up your room , you both took a shower and put some pajamas on , she bought you guys matching panda onesies so that's what you put on , you popped a big bowl of popcorn , and sarah got some soda and candy she bought at the while you were looking at the room decoration isle , the popcorn was finished so you were both on the couch getting ready to watch the movie . Y/n:"sarah are you sure you're gonna be okay? i was just joking you know that right?"
Sarah:"yeah it's okay , you'll just have to sleep with me tonight" sarah said smirking , Y/n:"yeah , yeah whatever." you guys were watching the movie and sarah decided to hold your hand , she was starting to get scared , at every jump scare she'd hide her face behind your back , that's when she laid down on your lap and you played with her hair , once the movie was over she had to use that bathroom so you guys ended up watching titanic , sarah was crying and you were just laughing Sarah:"that's not funny , that's so sad" she said sniffling you were still laughing but kinda started to feel bad Y/n:"Okay i'm sorry for laughing, but you have to admit it that was kinda funny" Sarah:"eh kinda" you guys put on friends and started talking , you started to get tired and you realized sarah was tired too , so you guys went up to bed . Y/n:"before we go to sleep i just wanna thank you for today , and letting yk move into here" Sarah:"stop thanking me , you thank me too much . you can thank me by giving me your hand and letting me sleep" you gave her your hand to hold. Sarah:"good night y/n" Y/n:"good night sarah"

SO BESTIESSS WAS THIS GOOD ? SHOULD I CONTINUE OR WHAT ? ALSO COMMENT SOME IDEAS ON WHAT YOU GUYS WANNA SEE IN THIS STORY/ BOOK