💕Yandere monster Sally face x reader💕

This is a valentine special okay bye bye. 

Nobody's POV

You woke up from the best dream but you can't recall what it was but in the corner of your eye you saw a familiar prosthetic , blue hair boy it was your childhood friend and his name was Sal Fisher or just Sal  for short , you grab your prosthetic and put it on " Sal what are you doing?" you ask " You have beautiful eyes my love" Sal said dodging your question , but something seemed off with him but you didn't want to push it , you swung your blanket and you feet touched the cooled , hard tile floor that went shivers down your spine . 

You walked towards your kitchen to get a glass of water "Want any thing to drink?" you ask Sal "I have one glass of water love." He said , you were filling the tow glasses of water then you took a glance at Sal but froze in shock he was looking down sniffing like he was crying "Sal you okay ?" no response you walk towards him and gently lift up his head then black goo drip on your hand then you got a good look at him black stuff was coming out of his eyes and mouth staining his prosthetic, you jumped back as Sal stared at you then tow tiny red dots rolled from the back of his eyes to you then all of a sudden Sal picked you up as you thrash around his griped tightens later he throwed  you on to your bed then got on top of you "Your mine mine , m-i-n-e "Sal said then you notice the metal bat by the corner of your room , you kicked Sal off you so hard that he hit his back on the wall .

 As you garbed your bat you ran to the door you suddenly you look and see Sal crawling  on all 4  on top of your ceiling then he tackled you to down to the ground then picked you up and he opened his mouth and you see his long snake like tongue coming your way , the tongue slid to the bottom of your prosthetic then out of know where the tongue shoved into your mouth , you start to gag as his tongue went down your throat. Then you bit the tongue then Sal let go of you then you ran out to Larry . "I'll get you my love , you need me and I need you , you will never escape my grasp that easy Happy Valentines my love " Sal said then you woke up.

A/n : woo I hope you guys like it happy Valentines  guys