Your One Crazy Old Man ✨🥵 ⛑

TW: CUSING AND A LIL SMUT

Dating Tony Stark With An Age Gap Would Include:
• Tony spoiling you a shit ton because he loves you.
• Him checking in on you when you go out by yourself.
• You reading the hate comments about the age difference and how he's using you for sexual pleasure.
• He reassures you that he loves you for you, which comes with your age.
• Him giving soft lil smooches on your hand, acting like your a queen or ruler of a country.
• Nat getting Peter to sneak into you guy's room when y'all are cuddling, asleep, to take a picture.
• (Peter about falling off the ceiling taking the picture)
• You teasing him about his grey hairs every now and then.
• Him saying it's your fault.
• You finding his grey hairs really adorable but love teasing him about them.
• Him carrying you to bed after a long day in the lab.
• Being there for him when the snap happens.
• You having to feed him and make him come to bed bc the only thing he thinks about is Peter.
• Since he's a little older, everyone expects that he's a little slower in bed. But no. He isn't. Don't underestimate Tony Stark ✋🏻😍
• Him liking to nip at your stomach, shoulders, ears, any where really just to make you laugh.
• Him being really soft and careful with you in bed, even if y'all are only cuddling.
• You going to go take a shower and then Tony follows you like a little lost puppy because he wants to take a shower with you to "save water" when he really just wants to be near you at all times.