Type snaked his arms into Tharn's nape and sit on his lap again. Their face so very near to each other. Tharn then put his forehead meeting type's

"Yes, Tharn. I want this. Please. Please." and without any word. Tharn smiled so wide like he finally wins the biggest prize of this lifetime. He immediately pulled type and claim his lip all over again.

They are now kissing each other aggressively. It's like they are starved for many years. Their tongue is dancing inside each other mouth and savoring each other sweetness.

When they pulled out. Tharn looked at Type so hungrily.

"Be ready Type, cause I'm telling you I will not hold back" Tharn said while catching his breath. Type just smile at him widely and said "No one is telling you to hold back Tharn."

Tharn smirked. He then lay Type properly on the bed and went on top of him then started to devour Type neck.

"ahhhh uhhhh Tharn!!, this feels so good"

Tharn started to lower himself into type's stomach. He lifts Type's shirt and removes it gracefully. He kissed type forehead then his nose then his lips down to his neck. down to his chest. He then moves to play with Type's aching nipple.

He is sucking one while playing using his fingers for another and vice versa. He keeps doing that for how many seconds that made Type just doesn't know where to angle his face and his hands anymore because of the pleasure that tharn is giving him.

He doesn't know that this kind of thing can give you this much pleasure. This is all new for a spoiled heir like him

"Ahhhhhhhh tharnnnnnnn" Type moan so loud so he put both of his hands into his mouth to stop himself from making such loud noises again. But when tharn saw it, he immediately removes it. Type looked at him confusedly

Tharn move his face up to meet the face of his moaning baby

"Moan as loud as you can baby!! I want to hear you. I want you to scream my name. don't restrict yourself." Type smiles and tharn started to devour his mouth again which Type welcomes happily.

Tharn then lowered himself again until he reaches Type aching bulge. Type bit his lip while watching Tharn do it.

"You're already hard baby!! Your shaft down here is screaming already wanting to get out of this pants." Tharn teasingly said to Type

"So do something about Tharn, please. It's starting to get hurt already ahhhh uhhh" Type seductively said to tharn

Tharn smirked "My pleasure baby".He then slowly pull down Type's pants. The pants were successfully pulled down. Type's semi-hard length poked Tharn's face which made Type became shyer.

When he finally removed Type's pants. Tharn carefully held Type's c*ck using his one hand and started to lick and stroke it gently and gracefully.

"uhhhh oh go!! Tharnnnnn oh God!! Ahhh yes!!. ahhhh uhhhh!!!" Type can't help but moan so loud because of what tharn is doing to him right now.

Tharns is licking his already hard shaft started from his balls upwards until it reaches his c*ck tip, his tongue swirling all over his licking of pre-cum c*ck while looking at each other hungrily. then down again then up again. Type can only bit his lips more as he looks at Tharn. He feels so aroused and ready.

"uhhhh THARN!!!! that feels so good!! oh god!!! I never taught it would be this good!! ahhh uhhhh!!!" type moan so loud. he started to get uneasy. he doesn't know where to put his body now!! which became worst when Tharn started to eat him whole. He's like he's eating his favorite flavor of ice cream