CHapter 11- Mississippi Hunt

"Target  confirmed!  the  coven is  located at the  middle  of  the  said  state  forest.  CIA  and  FBI's  agents  were  grouped  para  humuli  sa suspect.  Seals  are  decided  for  back-upping.  In  any  case,  commander  Lewis,  your  team  were still  at  the  target  sight  but  your  participation  is  only  for  back-up.  Your  job  is  if  the  agents  failled  to  get  her,  you  men  are  responsible  to  capture  her  in  any  way.  Each  exit  point  are  all  closed. "then  the  Admiral  silently  trow  a  look  on  me."  as  planned,  commander,  your  not  joining  the  combat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISSISSIPPI  FOREST

Andrew's  pov:

Malawak  ang  kalupaan  at  kagubatan  ng  Mississippi.  Karagdagan  pa  ang  mga  ilog  sa  palibot  nito. The  forest  is  isolated.  Wild  trees  and  plants  are  living  in  there.  Ngunit  hindi  nakakapagtakang  nagkukubli  sya  sa  malaking  gubat  nato.  Every  exit  point  are  all  closed  and  well  guarded.  All  in  with  gadgets  and  full  battle  gear.  The  coven  are  made  of  hard  woods.  Stand  beside  the  river.  The  place  were  sorounded.  I  on  the  other  hand  was  in  the  truck  with  laptops  and  other  gadgets  and  tools  of  operation.  I  have  eyes  on  the  operation  since  i  have  access  to  all  camera's  that  wearing  on  my  team.  4  in  the  morning,  the  operation  had  plan.  And  i  saw  that  the  agents  are  approaching  to  the  coven.  Agents  are  wearing  all  black   while  my  team  are  the  usual  uniform  of  the  Navy.  Their  high  valued  guns  are  pointing  to  the  coven  while  slowly  checking  the area. Mataman  kung  pinagmasdan  ang  nangyayaring  operasyon.  Men  are  wearing  night  vesion.  The  coven  had  lights  inside  and  another  lights  at  the  front  of  the  door.  The  ducate  was  park  outside  the  coven.  I  have  the  vision  to  from  my  sniper  team  whose  also  pointing  the  target  sight.  Whose  hundred  meter  away.

One  team  is  already  at  the  front  door  and  in  one  swift,  the  door  open.  Nagkakagulo  sa  loob  at  hindi  mawari  kung  anu  ang  nangyayari.  Ayun  sa  audio  recorder  may  malalakas  na  kalabog  at  putok  sa  loob.  After  time consuming arrest  minutes,  tumigil  ang  putok  while  the  team  outside  waiting  the  others  to  come  out.  Untill  someone  got  out  with  and  her  with  handcuffs  on.  All  confirmed  that  the  target  are  at  their  hand.  She  just  wearing  tight  jeans,  black  boots  and  gray  sleeveless  while  her  head  down.  The  agent  escourt  her.  But  after  10  minutes  of  walk,  someone  shooting  team.  Hindi  nakapaghanda  ang  mga  agents  kaya  namay  natamaan.  I  even  dont  think  some  are  alive  coz  they  were  snipe  by  where  the  hell  come  from.

Arrianne's  Pov:

Nagkakagulo  na  at  nagsisigawan  na  ang  mga  alagad  ng  gobyerno  habang  inaalam  nila  kung  saan  nanggaling  ang  mga  putok.  I  on  the  other  hand  ay  dahan-dahan  kung  kinalagan  ang  pusas  sa  kamay  ko  habang  nakadapa  parin  kami.  May  natatamaan  na  sa  mga  agent,  Narinig  ko  nalang  na  sumisigaw  ang  ibang  kasama  nila  na  nasa  harap  daw  nila  ang  mga  kalaban.  Hindi  nila  alam  kung  ilan  pero  sa  palagay  ko  ay  parami  sila.  Unti-unti  ng  lumiwanag  ang  palagid  dahil  sa  pang-umagang  sikat  ng  araw  kaya  naaaninag  ko  na  ng  maayus  ang  paligid.  Hanggang  may  isang  natamaan  ng  sniper  sa  kanang  bahagi  ko.  Nakita  kong  nabitawan  nito  ang  dalang  M203  rifle  nito  kaya  agad  akong  gumulong  palapit  dito  at  ng  mahawakan  ay  agad  pinaputok.  Nakita  ko  sa  vision  ko  kung  nasaan  ang  sniper  ng  kalaban  kaya  duon  ko  ipinucos  at  pinaputukan  ito.  Sapul  sa  ulo agad,  nilingon  ko  ang  nasa  paligid  ngunit  nakakahabag  ang  mga  nakita  ko.  Iwan  ko  lang  kung  may  buhay  pa  sa  mga  kasama  ko.  Until  someone  drag  me  forcely.  Its  three  guy  na  may  hawak  pang  mga  matataas  na  kalibre  ng  baril.  Naka  full  battle  gear  din  ang  mga  ito  pero  sa  palagay  ko,  hindi  mga  kasama  ng  CIA  ang  mga  iyon.