chapter 7- you can't run again

Chapter  7-  you  cant  run  again

After  our  mind  glowing  kiss  in  the  parking  lot.  I  get  my  phone  in  my  pucket  and  dialled  Jacobs  number.  After  ring  he  pick  up  his  phone.

“Jacob…”

“what  the  man  are  you  bro?!  you  leave  didn’t  till  why  or---hey  where  are  you????”…

“im  with  someone  now.  I  found  her  and  she’s  with  me  now..”  pagpapaalam  ko  sa  kanya.

“your  with  who??...”nagugulohang  tanong  nito.

“im  with  Arianne  now…

“Arianne? Whose  Arianne?---------- Arianne  de  Ayala?!”  gulat  nitong  tanung  sa  kanya.

“yes,  I  will tell  to   you  everything  next  time.  For  now,  I  just  want  to  be  with  her  to  settle  some  complicated  things  between  me  and  your  friend.” While  nilingon  ko  si  Arianne  na  nakasimangot  na  nakikinig  saakin.”don’t  worry…were  fine..” then  I  ended  up  the  call  and  face  Arianne  again.

“now love… where’s  your  house?”tanong  ko  ditto.

Instead  to  answere  me, she  said”  go  home  Andrew…you  should  not  be  here…with  me..”  malamig  nyang  turan  sakin.

“and  why  is  that?...

“Andrew  you’ll  never  understand…

“then  make  me!..” bumuntong  hininga  ako  at  pinakalma  ang  sarili  ko  saka  bumaling  sa  kanya  at  nagsalita  ulit..”look.. Arianne.. you  can  trust  me  okay… I  know  its  hard  to  believe  but…. I  love  you.  I  fall  inlove  with  you  from  the  beginning.  You  didn’t  get  out  on  my  head  since  then.  Hinanap  kita  sa  pilipinas  nung  umalis  ka.  Kung  saan-  saan  ako  napunta  mahanap  ka  lang.  inisip  ko  tuloy  baka  hindi  nga  talaga  sa  pilipinas  KITA   makikita.  Pero  hindi  ako  nawalan  ng  pag-asa  na  baka  balang  araw  Makita  din  kita  muli….”  I  fulled  over  the  car  beside  the  street  and  face  her.”  Wala  akong  masamang  intensyun  sayu.  Just  my  life  without  you  seems  not  the  same  again  since  when  you  left.  Ang  tanga  ko  lang  kasi  bakit  hindi  ko  naisip  magbuklat  ng  magazine.  Di  sana  matagal  na  kitang  natagpuan..”

“ Andrew…. You  don’t  know  me  more…why  should  I  believe  that  your  not  after  of  something…”  malumanay  nya  saad  sa  akin..