CHapter 15- last love and abduction

Arrianne  tell  me  all  what she'd  know  about  traitory  inside  the  egencies.  At  first, we  thought  the  CIA  wants  help  from  us  because  of  the  involvements  of  some  high  profiled  terrorist.  Or  so  we've  thought.  Arrianne  found  that  some  men  inside  those  agencies  are  under  Alex  Fortman. They  protecting  some  high  druglord,criminal  groups  and  transaction  negotiations  between  terrorist  to. 

" the  files  and  proft,  list  and  documents  are  keep  and  buried  very  deep  Andrew.  And  i  don't  even  think  we  can  trust  someone  anymore.  I  even  have  doubts  to  your  admiral."

"we  can  trust  Admiral  Kane  Baby.. I  can  assure  of  that.  where  is  Jacob  and  Amanda..?"

"  they'rs  safe.  I  got  them  before  they  get."

"what  about  your  revenge  to  Alex  Fortman..."

"His  mine  Andrew.  No  ones  touch  him  except  me." malamig  nitong  saad  sakin.

We  argue  long  enough  about  everything.  Ayaw  sumama  ni  Arrianne  sakin  and  refuse  to  give  the  files  to  me.  She  have  douts  inside  the  government  agencies  and  department  of  deffense.  We  stay  here  in  her  hideout  for  days  now.  And  i  should  say,  Arrianne  is  very  careful.  She  even  always  at  her  computer  typing  anything  i  dont  know.  Sometimes  she  going  down  securing  cctv  cameras, doors,  and  other  parts  of  the  warehouse.  And  mostly  watching  news  and  clean  her  guns,  and  knives.

at  10 pm  now,  still  she's  holding  her  guns.  I  dont  know  what  happened  to  her.  She  looks  like  somethings  bothering  her.  I  know  how  carefull  she  is  but  now,  she  look  like  expecting  someone. Palakad  lakad  sya  sa  buong  lugar.  I  cant  hold  it  anymore  so  i  approach  to  her.

"Baby.... whats  the  matter?  are  you  expecting  someone?"marahang  tanung  ko.

"No.  I--i  just  thinking  something."  sagot  nito.

"is  it  so  important  that  bothers  you?"

"its  someone  i  need  to  see.  But,  still  waiting  him  to  confirm  if  he do  recieve  my  mails."

"you  look  tense..  do  you  want  something  you  want  to  do  to  get  warm.."

"you  think what.."

"i  think----- lets  do  something  sweaty  workout.."

"gusto  mo  bang  ituloy  ang  hindi  natapus  nung  nakaraang  araw? I  have  placemat  there.  You  know....if  you  like  some  excircise..."

I  smirked  thinking  whats  that  be."oh....well.  Lets  do  it  then."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I  put  the  placemat  in  the  floor  where  my  love  was  in  the  corner  removing  her  shirt  and  black  jeans  lefting  her  black  sports  bra  and  pantyshort  panty.  Its  were  i  roam my  eyes  on  the  view  infront  of  me.  Rounded  breast in  regular  size, strong  muscled abdomin with  6  packs  curvy  hips  and  roaded  butts,  long  strong  beautiful  legs  plus  an  angelic  face.  I  didnt  think  to  find  a  woman  as  srrong  as  her.  I  always  thougt  a  woman  is  vulnirable,  need  extra-extra  care  from  someone.  But  her,  looking  at  her  right  now,  i  found  the  one  i  even  too  proud  to  shout,  too  strong  to  hold,  too  beautiful  to  keep.  And  right  now,  my  esparring  partner  indeed.  I  smile  seing  her  happy  with  me.  And  i  want  her  to  be  happy  to  me  forever.