[SDS] Sub king x dom reader

Start from the beginning

"Mmmmm it was a really nice story thank you" He said in a whisper climbing on top of me sitting on my lap facing me. I rested my hands on his thighs caressing them looking into his eyes.

He started leaning in closing his eyes, he kisses me passionately his arms are around my neck caressing my hair. I tried controlling myself by squeezing his thighs. He let a moan come out making me squeeze harder on his thighs while rubbing them. He started moving his hips against mine making me hard. I let out a groan not being able to control my hands and letting them squeeze his ass instead of his thighs. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Babyboy if we continue I won't be able to stop." I said out of breath looking at his blushing face. He whispered in my ear

"Please mommy take care of me." At that moment the cage that holded my animal broke and I pinned him on the bed with his thighs open.

"When I make you see stars from pleasure remember babyboy you are the one who asked for this." I smirked kissing his neck.

I felt his hands going behind my neck pulling me close. I smirked pining his hands above his head and biting his neck leaving a big mark. He let out a moan pushing his hips up creating friction against us. I sat up taking off his clothes kissing all the exposed skin I could. I then got up and waited for him to do the same he first took of my shirt caressing my shoulders and arms looking amazed. I got on his knees pulling down my pants seeing the bulge on my boxers. He started going up again tracing every part with his fingers. He took off my bra looking amazed at my breasts. He went to grab them but I caught his hands

"Now now babyboy I am not yet naked." He nodded going back down on his knees.

He looked up at me with his mouth a little bit open, with those not so innocent eyes. He grabbed my boxers pulling them down making my erection stand proud. He looked amazed and with hesitation touched it slowly.

"Didn't think mommy would have that part did you? I asked Merlin for a pill to make me have one to make you feel good on our anniversary."

He caressed it slowly making my breath hitch, he pumped it slowly and kissing it slowly giving it sloppy kisses and licks. I steadied myself putting a hand against the wall while the other caressed his head. He started sucking on it gently but as time passed he started sucking harder and harder making me lose myself in the pleasure. I gripped his hair making him go faster and suck hard, deepthroating me. I felt myself getting close pulling him away and cumming loads on his body. He came back up kissing me on the lips. I grabbed him lifting him up and throwing him on the bed, his face one pure of shock. I kissed him hard pumping him with one hand while the other went to his little hole rubbing it.

"M-mommy" He stuttered

I put one finger inside of him making him arch his back. I smirked and went down to suck on his dick while pumping the finger. He started moaning and trying to hold them in. I went up not take my finger out of my babyboy's little man-pussy

"Don't hold them in and I will give you a nice reward."

Before he could say anything I put another one pumping it in him. He let out a louder moan and I started scissoring him while I kissed his neck leaving more hickeys.

"M-m-ah-mommy more p-please more!" He arched his back throwing his head back.

I took my fingers out and turned him on his hands and knees. I caressed his ass giving it a small slap and squeeze as I pumped myself. I lined myself on his entrance and entered the tip. He groaned from the pain.

"You need to relax for me babyboy I promise it will be so good once it is in." He took his time but I finally entered him slowly.

Once I was in I waited for a little bit staying still kissing his cheek and neck. I tried to test the waters and move, once I did so he moaned in pleasure. I started moving slowly and gently not wanting to hurt my boyfriend. I saw him whisper something and lined my head near his to listen.