this taste

Mal's POV

After that night she started coming to me more often. Whenever she needed to feel something, I let her feel me. I'd like to say that I was hesitant, but really I was more than happy to accommodate her. Every time I would come home from work I'd turn my phone off silent and wait for a call or text. It got to the point where my entire day would be looking forward to hearing that she wanted me.

That's why, hearing this now makes me so upset.

I wait for her to say more and when she doesn't. I finally respond

Me: ( Why Regina?)

Regina: ( Mal I'm sorry this just can't continue)

Me: ( But why? Everything was fine. Don't tell me you're still in love with that bastard)

Regina: (Of course not Mal, I've just met someone and.. it's complicated.)

This grabs my attention

Me: (What's so complicated Reg?)

Regina: (I'm starting to like them, but it's impossible for us to be together)

My lips twitch upwards forming a start of a smile.

Me: (Well. If you can't be with them, we can still keep this up)

I wait a bit as the bubbles appear and disappear.

Regina: (Alright, it's not like we did it often anyway.)

I finally let loose the smile I had been holding back.

Me: (So I'll see you later?)

Regina: ( I'll see you when school starts again.)

I throw my phone and leap off my chair.

"Yes! Even if she doesn't love me, I can still be near her that's all I want. " I say to myself. And I kinda mean it.

It doesn't matter who she's with, as long as she keeps me around. That's just how much Im in love with her.

But at the same time. I naturally want to be the only one she loves, of course I want her to return my feelings. But what I desire more than anything, is to never see her like how she was that night.

So if this person makes her happier than I do, then I want her to be with them. While still coming back to me.

$$$$$$$$

Emma's POV

I wake up to the sound of David's snoring and the TV going and look around.

Regina is stretched out on one side of the couch and David is on the floor right by her. I'm sitting just two pillows away from her.

We had a family movie night to celebrate the completion of my papers and fell asleep about halfway through princess bride. The room is only lit by the light from the TV, but I can still see Regina's inviting legs spread. I knew I was in trouble when she came downstairs in a short fitted black night gown, and I could tell she had nothing under.

Her mouth opens a bit, and I can hear a faint moan leave her mouth. As she shifts and opens her lags wider.

I smile knowingly.

She's having a sex dream.

I move slowly over to her, and lay with my head between her legs.

She's gonna think you're only using her for sex. The voice warns

Well, she's doing the same thing. And don't worry, one way to make a woman fall In love is to make her fall in lust.

$$$$$$

( Hehe mild smut🍆💦)

Moving carefully, I put her leg over my shoulder and life up her night gown a bit. Just like I predicted, she's not wearing panties.

I blow on her clit and watch as she unconsciously tries to use her legs to get me closer.

I smirk. Moving closer I grip her hips softly and kis her bellybutton. Her stomach trembles and she lets out another soft moan.

I start placing wet open mouthed kisses all over her lower body.

Licking and nibbling her thighs, I suck softly to leave a mark. She stirs some more and I slow down.

If she wakes up she'll wake David. And as much as I want him to suffer, I'm afraid if he wakes up to his daughter in-between his wife's legs while she gives her the best orgasm is her life. He just won't make it.

I take a long lick from bottom to top of her pussy. Her hips lift slightly.

I love this taste.