This is why It feels weird that Tharn is acting this way. I followed his advice already, but he still angry about it. I really can't understand him now!! I was frustrated with how Tharn is acting this past few days that I and Jane are dating. I decided to stand up and walk out of his room. If he will not accompany me!! I will just go on my own!!

I was about to walk out of my room when he suddenly hugs me from behind.

"I'm sorry Type!! I'm such a jerk!!" He sadly said to me, He let go of me and turn me around to look at him. I didn't look at him cause I'm really angry at him right now.

This is what I do if I was angry with someone. I don't want them to know that I'm angry unless I want them too but he suddenly helps both of my faces and made me looked at him

"Type don't be angry na!! You know how much I hate it when you are angry at me right. I will be so sad if you do. so please forgive me na!! I will do anything just please don't be angry with me anymore." He looked so sad which made me kinda smile a little bit. Me being angry with him affects him so much. It's like he won't survive if I will be truly angry with him. Whenever we have arguments like this. He will surely give up and makeup to me first.

"You will do anything??" I asked him

"Yes! Anything!!" He smilingly said to me.

"Accompany me to go Jane na!! Please!! Please!!" I asked him again. In my mind, I'm crossing my fingers. Please Agree!! Please Agree!! He breathed deeply first before speaking to me.

"Okay!! Okay!! I will accompany you!!" He finally agrees which made me so happy that I jump on my feet because of excitement.

"YEY!!!" I excitedly exclaimed

===================================

We are currently on the way to the bar which Jane and I agreed to meet she didn't know that I will go because I already told her that my dad didn't allow me. I want to surprise her.

Me sitting in the shut gun sit and Tharn driving my car. I don't know how to drive, also Tharn wouldn't allow me to learn cause he said what's the use!! He is always here to drive me.

Is this the right way of learning to love somebody!! I'm trying my best to learn, but there is something in me that is still afraid and I don't what want but something seems to be missing.

I don't feel the spark!! I kissed and touch so many women before even Jane but I never felt the spark. but correction!! I never have s*x with them. I want my first to be with someone who I truly love and love unconditionally!!

I hope it's Jane because I'm investing in our relationship. I'm trying to love her. I just hope I succeed,

"Type, are you sure about Jane?" Suddenly Tharn asked me out of nowhere.

"About what Tharn?" I confusedly asked him.

"About being serious with her Type!! It's just that it's too sudden!! It's like yesterday, you are like a Casanova and now you are a one-woman man? and are you serious about Jane!! As in really serious? Do you love her? as in really love her??" He asked me.

"I don't love her yet!! but I kinda feel that I like her. You said I have to be serious right!! That's what I'm doing Tharn!! I'm trying my best to be good at this." I said to him which so true.

"But you didn't have to be with her if you didn't love her!!" He said to me.

"Tharn, please!! Don't argue with me again!! I want to try my best to love her so please just support me on this. I need your support and help with this. " I firmly said to him.

"But." He was about to speak again but I stopped him by holding his other hand.

"Please Tharn. for me?? Please," I said to me. It seems that he feels that he doesn't have any choice anymore which is why is just nodded his head and agree.

We finally arrive at the bar so I am excited to get down on the car and go inside but what I saw and hear breaks my heart.

To be continued

WAANJAI MJORA
========================================================================

A/N

I'm slightly back but not fully. I'm still on my training but It's been 3 days since I last updated so here we go. My updates will still be delayed but I'll try my best to update real soon.

Thank you for waiting.

Please comment down your thoughts

Love lots.

==============================

Waanjai MJORA

MJW_XOXO