Don't You Love Me Anymore?🍂

Start from the beginning

Kartik - Yes Naira, the decision I took 5 Years back was my right Because it was my life

Naira - No Kartik , at that time you didn't only took decision of your life. You took decision of my life also.

Kartik - 5 Years Naira... 5 years... Pls yaar... Forgive me... I can't live without you anymore... Why are you being stubborn?

Naira - Kartik ask me how I Live without you in these 5 years. You always did what you want. You always took decision of my life also.

Kartik - Naira.

Naira - Shut up! When Bhai - Bhabhi got married you blamed me that I and Bhai betrayed you and your family. You threw me out of your house. Yes or No?... Yes or No?

She shouted on him.

He bows he head down and nods

Naira - Now, where has your voice gone? Huh... Then also you asked for forgiveness I gave you... Yes or No? Yes..

Naira - Then when Dadi called ko joru ka gulam you and me had a fight. At that time also you misunderstood me and what you did? Huh... You left Udaipur and went to Rishikesh and that time I came to you and asked for forgiveness but you.. you didn't forgive me right...

Kartik - I was hurt Naira.

Naira - Oh... If you don't forgive me you are hurt and if I don't want to forgive you I become stubborn.

Kartik - Naira see let's end this matter now... I know I was wrong and now I want to spend time with my child.

Naira - You weren't able to spend time with your child because of your own mistake... I never stopped you from doing it... I can't forgive you keep this in mind.

He holds her shoulder.

Kartik - Why can't you forgive me ? huh... I know I did mistake but mistake was yours also.