14

| 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅

| 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅.. |

Friday, the day just before were about to go back to college. Luckily for you it was the day Finn left so your room was empty.

You decided to go back to Wyatts to spend some quality time with him since this whole trip you two really didnt spend any time alone together.

Besides this whole trip was supposed to be with Family, with Wyatt. He was the only person you had left.

The only person you could call family, since well your parents were gone. He was the only person you could trust with everything.

Anyways, you got all your belongings and set them in your room. You plopped onto your bed and just laid there for a bit.

But it felt off, it felt weird. Your bed didnt smell like you. It didn't have your rosey scent.

Instead it had the soft smell of cologne and cigarettes. Which reminded you of Him..

But you ignored it, instead you decided to clean up your room. I mean it's been 2 years since you last step foot in your room.

First things first. Getting rid of the smell. You spray your room down with perfume. Then you got rid of the bedsheets and threw them in the washer.

And of course Wyatt was there to bother and make fun of you as always. Just normal sibling stuff ya know.

"Y/n I'm hungry and bored.. Can we go get something to eattt?" Wyatt asks

"If your hungry then go order something." You mumble.

"But I wanna get out of the house." Wyatt frowns.

"Then go for a walk or something-"

"But where supposed to spend quality time together. Pleaseeeeeee!!" Wyatt practically begs.

"Hows about this, after I'm finished cleaning we can go for a walk and order pizza okay?" You say sternly and annoyed.

"Okay, Fine." Wyatt says as he walks back to the living room.

Shortly after you finish cleaning up your room and you and Wyatt go out for a walk.

"So, you got any ciggys on you?" He asks.

"No, actually I'm thinking of quitting.." You mumble.

"What? Why?" He asks.