chapter one: troublesome

Sunken into the crowd, a fairly tall male with shiny h/l  h/c hair stood by himself looking at his feet. His palms were sweaty, as the obnoxiously loud crowd becoming more irritating to him by the minute. He tried to back himself towards the wall, but his back was met with a pair of hands slightly pushing him back the direction he came from. He badly wanted to yell, "what gives?" But he remained silent, turning around to face the person who did this. His face must've given away his emotion however because, the blonde in front of him looked surprised and intimidated.

   "Sorry, I do apologize." The taller male said, putting his hands up, causing the
h/c  haired male to raise an eyebrow.

    "It's uh- it's alright." He said to the blonde, who extended a hand to him.

   "Tamaki." He introduced himself.

    "Y/n." Said Y/n shaking his hand.

    While Y/n was just looking at the boy in front of him, Tamaki was thinking of a million different ways to get Y/n to join the host club. He had a great stature, he was muscular, had a nice face, and he could be the 'badboy' addition to the host club with his ear piercings, and dark under eye look.

    "Uhm..." Y/n said, as Tamaki was looking him up and down.

   "Oh! I'm sorry, but could you come with me for a moment." Tamaki requested. Y/n looked at him strangely, but nodded anyway and followed Tamaki, until they arrived in a large room of the school. It looked like a music room. Y/n looked around the room, and saw many different boys in the room. One was tall and wore glasses, another tall and cool one was standing next to a small boy who looked like he could be in elementary school, then there was a pretty short brunette, and a pair of twins who looked almost exactly alike. ALMOST.

      "Everyone, I'd like you to meet Y/n. I'd like him to be a part of the host club...if that's ok with him of course." Tamaki announced, grabbing everyone's attention.  Y/n's mouth hung slightly open. 'The host club?! Him? A part of the host club?'

      "I think he'd make a great addition." Said one of the twins.

     "Ok. I'll do it.. it sounds like fun!"
Y/n said quickly. He did want to be a part of the club, it really did sound fun, just a lot of work.

     "I think your right Kaoru. He will make a great addition." The other twin smirked, throwing an arm around
Y/n's shoulders.

      'This one seems troublesome. Very troublesome...' thought Y/n.