1

kenma had enough. so what he was the loner of the school. so what he looked feminine ? that gave kuroo and sakusa no right to bully him.

kenma went home running, tears streaming down his face, he opened the door, and saw his parents staring at him in disbelief.

"sweetie why are you crying..?" his mother asked and kenma ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"m-mom... can i m-move with aunt..? i-i hate it here.. i-i keep getting bullied b-because i look like a g-girl" kenma said crying into his moms shirt

his mother rubbed his back "shh it's okay sweetie.. and yes of course, i'll go call your aunt" kenmas mother said and kenma pulled away and nodded.

kenma went up to his room, and sat down on his bed. he didn't understand why that had to happen to him.

the first day of middle school, he was already getting bullied by no other kuroo tetsuro, and sakusa kiyoomi.

he didn't act to look feminine, he couldn't change his body, no mather how hard he tried.

kenma tried eating as much as possible to gain weight but it wasn't possible. his fast metabolism made him lose the weight he gained.

he never did anything to kuroo, so he didn't understand why.

sakusa didn't bully kenma as much, but he still did whenever kuroo was around. but everyday, no matter where kuroo sees kenma, he always bullies him.

14 minutes later

kenma was staring at his wall, he hugged his knees, when suddenly his mother knocked on the door.

"come in" kenma said with his soft and calming voice. kenmas mother went inside the room and sat down on the bed.

"you're aunt said yes, you can stay with them as long as you'd like but you can always come back to me and your father when you're ready, i'll buy the plane ticket. you'll leave in 2 days, but don't go to school, i'll inform the school, i don't want people to bully you anymore" his mother said and kenma nodded

his mother said ruffled kenmas hair "i love you sweetie" she said and kenma smiled softly "love you too mom.. and thank you" she nodded and left the room.

2 days later

kenma had just left the plane, he arrived at new york where his aunt lived. he looked around the airport and spotted his aunt and her husband.

he went over to them and waved, he then hugged them "hi auntie and uncle" kenma said "hi kozume, shall we go" she said and kenma nodded.

the three left.

few weeks later

kenma started attending to a school, when he met atsumu miya. he learned atsumu was originally from japan but moved to new york since his parents divorced.

kenma and atsumu instantly became friends, although they were the opposites, atsumu understood kenma, and kenma felt comfortable around atsumu since he had a comfortable aura around him.

atsumu had a twin named osamu. kenma became friends with him through atsumu.

a year later

kenma and atsumu were now bestfriends, atsumu teached kenma self confidence.

kenma was now more confident on himself, he now loved the way he looked, he didn't care that his body was feminine.

he started embracing it.

another year later

kenma decided to move back to japan. and atsumu and osamu decided to join, and his mother allowed him, since she wanted to travel with her new boyfriend.

kenma had already informed his mom, that miya twins was gonna live with them and she instantly agreed since they had guest rooms for them.

they were now on their way to the airport. after a few hours, they arrived at japan.

he saw his parents waiting for them, he and the miya twins started walking towards them. "hi mom, i missed you" kenma said as he hugged her, once he pulled away he hugged his father as well.

"hi, i'm atsumu miya and this is my brother osamu" atsumu said with a bright smile. "hello, as you know i'm kenmas mother, but you can call me akimi, and this is my husband, but call him miro" atsumu and osamu nodded.

once they arrived home, kenma went to his room and unpacked, while atsumu and osamu did the same thing.

an hour later

once kenma finished, he flopped on his bed and looked at the ceiling. i hope you and sakusa are ready for me kuroo, because i'm back, and i'm not the same boy i was before.