bio pic

June 16, 2017  lisa POV  wen I heard my husband  wanted  to do a biography   am like baby everyone  knows what happened    but they don't know  what  went on  beind the scenes   yesh they  hearing about it  n seeing  are two different  things baby    on the premiere  of the movie   was amazing  I wanted  to make sure they had everything  right  we did match  to get John  singleton  to   do  it  have two different  people   hey what's up damemouis   he played   pac in the movie  hell even  at times  he looked  like  pac it was a bit wired   oh shit  it's good to finally  see u in person  an fan for real I appreciate  it  it seems like jada  was a bit  angry  about the point where pac give her  that  poem  he wrote he was to  I was gone  so how the hell I was supposed  to give it to her left eye  over here  how proud  are u am really  proud   that my hubby  over  here  is alive to  so they actually  do a movie  on him  he n I was involved  in it  like my beautiful  wife is sayin    u have to tell your  own story  one thing I never  get  is  they wait to the person dies  then do they  afweful  movie  the family  isn't  involved  in telling  the  story  I felt a way how they trired to do that awful  aaliyah  movie   her family  wasn't  involved   I was happy  that my husband  story  is being told  by him.