I turn away from him, and go to sit on my bed to face him. He sits on the edge of my desk, watching me, trying to gage my reaction. 

"You shagged Panda?" I asked. "Wait, no, I knew, she told me, but why?"

I scrunched up my face in disgust when that image popped up in my head.

"Why Panda? If you're gonna fuck anyone with a boyfriend, why not Effy, or even Katie's better?" I asked him.

He laughed, and said, "What Pands lacks in experience, she makes up for with enthusiasm."

"Eghh," I made a grossed-out sound. "I really, really didn't need to know that, shouldn't have asked."

"Anyway," Cook continues, the smile disappearing from his face, and the nervousness reappearing. "I wanted to tell you, Vi, that,"

He didn't continue, and just looked at me. The look in his eyes was lust, and something else that I hadn't seen from him before. The air in the room was thick with tension, and suddenly it felt extremely hot.

I said, "What, no princess or babes?", trying to crack a joke to break the tension.

He didn't laugh, and instead just looked down at his feet. I'd never seen him like this before, unsure, with no cheeky smirk, or a joke at hand, no stupid nicknames.

 I'd never seen him like this before, unsure, with no cheeky smirk, or a joke at hand, no stupid nicknames

I crossed the room towards him, and stopped a foot in front of him, trying to put some space between us. More than anything, I wanted to reach out, feel myself in his arms, having him hold me and kiss me. 

"Listen, James," I said, trying to be serious. "I like you; you're one of my best friends."

He clenched his jaw at the word friends, and I quickly hurried to make up for it.

"But it's also more than that. You're fun, wild, kind of a tosser, sort of a wanker, but you're also really nice, when you think no one is looking. God, this is hard. I don't know what to say," I said, frustrated, rubbing my face with my hands.

"Oh, fuck it," Cook said, closing the gap between us and kissing me. 

Hard. 

His lips slammed into mine, taking my breath away. I grabbed at him furiously, running my hands through his hair as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to my bed. He took a break from attacking my lips and moved to my neck, alternating between kissing and sucking, leaving hot, red marks behind. 

I moaned his name, tilting my neck back to allow him better access. 

He laid me down on my bed, immediately moving on top of me and continuing his assault on my neck, moving down to the skin my top covered. 

I closed my eyes, until I felt him stop. I opened his eyes to see him hovering over me, looking me in the eyes. 

"Alrite, listen," he said bluntly. "I don't want you shagging anyone else but me, got it princess? And I won't fuck anyone either."