1 | Letters

"Hey Y/N

"Hey Y/N... What do you think of freedom?"

"I'm not sure. I guess it would be great. I would be really happy if Alice grows up without walls or even Titans"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

It has been two years ever since Eren left everyone. Y/N was helping Historia with the orphanage since she was like her bestfriend plus, Y/N enjoyed stayong at the orphanage with her child Alice and herself.

She watched Alice play with the other kids. The whole scene made her heart strings tingle.

Suddenly, Armin and Mikasa arrived. They looked like they were in a rush.

"Are you guys okay?"  Y/N asked a bit concerned

Mikasa responded with a slight smile on her face, "It's Eren. He sent you and Alice a letter"

Y/N's eyes widened in shock. It has truly been a while ever since she heard anything from Eren. In fact, the last time she talked to him was when she was trying to stop him from leaving.

Historia told Y/N to take a break and read the letter. Of course, you agreed.

"The actual letter is with Captain Levi. He said you could bring Alice along" Armin said.

She wasn't a tad bit surprised that Levi wanted Y/N to bring Alice with her. He absolutely adored Alice and he even let her call him Uncle Shorty.

Anyways, she went to her temporary room in the orphanage and changed into her own uniform.

Once Y/N was done, she went to where Alice was. She was drawing something.

"Hey Alice! What are you drawing there, sweetheart?"  She asked enthusiastically.

"I'm drawing Me, you and Daddy!"

Y/N looked closer and saw, it was in fact the three of them. Y/N suddenly felt tears forming in her eyes. Y/N hated the fact that Eren left without telling anyone about why he left.

"Are you guys ready to leave?" Mikasa walked in.

Alice noticed Mikasa's presence and she immediately ran over to her, "Auntie Kasa! Why are you here?"

"I'm here to take you and your Mom somewhere." She answered while smiling at the green eyed girl.

"Okay then! Let's go!"

The two women laughed at Alice's adorableness.

timeskip

The four of them arrived at the headquarters. Alice immediately ran over to Levi and Hange, hugging them both.

"Oi brat, don't hug me too tight" Levi scoffed like he always does.

"Captain, when did Eren suddenly send these letters?"  Y/N asked

He responded, "Earlier in the Morning actually. The letter he sent for the Survey Corps was apparently his plan. And the other one was for you and this little brat"

And with that, Hange gave Y/N the letter Eren specifically sent to you and Alice. She quickly opened it and quietly read it to herself.

─────────────

Dear Y/N,

Hi... I know it's been a while but please forgive me for abandoning you all. Especially Alice. If you were wondering, I am completely fine so no need to worry. I'm still sorry for abandoning you all. I probably missed so much of Alice's early childhood but I'll make sure to come back as soon as we all the people of Paradis receives freedom. I wanna write this letter longer but we could always talk in real life when we meet again tomorrow. After this, I hipe you read the other letter I sent to the Survey Corps. I love you both...

From Eren

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Short chapter but I couldn't go back to sleep anymore 😔

The Y/N in this story is completely different with the Y/N in Euphoria. The Y/N in this one is carefully pLanNEd

BUT ANYWAYS, I hate the ugly ass cover. My editing skills has literally went 📉

free wallpaper btw

edit: i never noticed how much my writing was cRiNge