The brunette finished packing up and she extended her hand, wanting to see what he would do. Harry's hand reached out and interlocked their fingers as their palms touched, and Thalia frowned.

Harry suddenly thought he'd done something wrong and he pulled his hand back, only for Thalia to reach out and interlock their hands again. She looked around for authority figures watching, which there were none, and then guided Harry to the restricted section.

Thalia set her bag down and removed her hand from Harry. She set her hands on his shoulders and pushed him towards a bookcase, to which Harry happily obliged. His back was being pushed onto the spines of books and they felt rather uncomfortable but he was fine as long as Thalia was there.

The Slytherin narrowed her eyes as she turned Harry's head to one side. Her thin fingers traced over his jawline and under his chin, checking for any kinds of marks or remains of another girl. She turned his head to the other side and cocked her head to the side as she skeptically examined him.

"Can I ask what you're doing, love?" Harry questioned, not wanting to pass boundaries. 

"No." 

"Well, is this going to turn into a relationship or is it just snogging?" 

"For now, it's just snogging. But I'd prefer if you didn't inform anyone of this," Thalia muttered. All she thought about for the past couple days were Harry's lips. Not necessarily him, but the way his lips felt. They were tender and they moved against hers with love and affection.

She liked being loved. Was it so horrible to want to be loved when all she ever received was hatred? She knew it was selfish but Harry wasn't telling her not to so she would see it through. 

"You haven't told anyone anything, right?" Thalia asked.

"N-no," Harry lied. He'd told Hermione and Ron but not a lot, just a bit. He wasn't sure if that was considered lying but it it was, he was good as dead. 

"Good." Thalia looked over his crumpled sweater but it wasn't crumpled from being with someone else. She could tell that he'd fallen asleep in some kind of sleeping position that would not mean cuddling with some other bitch.

"If it's just snogging, which I'm perfectly fine with," Harry added, "are we going to have a schedule or something? Or is it just when we feel like it?"

"It's when I feel like it," Thalia clarified. "We haven't gotten to the part where your needs are what's important." She knew that she sounded mean but she was taught to never show men weakness. 

If she didn't show dominance, the man would surely stomp on her. She'd seen it happen to her mother. Her mother was her father's bitch now, and Thalia swore she would never be like that.

Thalia's thumb traced over Harry's lips and his bottom lip trembled at her touch. Satisfied, Thalia's hand snaked to the back of Harry's neck once again and she slowly let her lips touch his, sinking into them.

Harry leaned closer to Thalia while their lips moved together and he tried to get closer somehow. Thalia's other hand interlocked with Harry's and his free arm traveled around her waist. Thalia moved so their legs were intertwined as well and she pushed up against him, their writhing bodies moving against each other.

Harry felt like he must've died and gone to heaven, because there was no way that this was real. He was snogging the girl he's been in love with since first year and even though she only needed his body instead of him, it still made him happier than ever.

The messy-haired boy smiled into the kiss and it spread towards Thalia, making her smile as well. She pulled away because they couldn't snog while smiling and Harry's brown eyes glistened when he stared at her.

He finally got to admire her without being called a creep and he loved the feeling. He loved looking into her emerald eyes and he loved seeing her small smile that didn't show her being too happy but genuinely happy. He loved the blush on her rosy cheeks and he loved the way the ends of her eyes crinkled when she smiled.

"You're very pretty," Harry said, speaking his mind instead of thinking about his words first. He immediately reddened after making the comment and Thalia only laughed, pressing her forehead against his. 

Harry thought her laugh was lovely and angelic, and it was rare because she never laughed often. So when she did, he made sure to close his eyes and treasure the moment because he didn't know how long he would have to wait for it to happen again. 

"Thank you," Thalia said after her laughter subsided. "I think you're very handsome." Her hands brushed through his ravenous hair and he smiled widely, immensely relaxed by her touch. 

"Can I get a time estimation on when something like this is going to happen again?" Harry asked gingerly.

"I don't know," the brunette replied. "I have a very busy schedule."

"Doing what?"

"You're very nosy," Thalia commented. Before he could defend himself, Thalia leaned in again and Harry's eyes fluttered shut in bliss as their lips connected, molding together.