9

STARTING
IN
AKRIA'S POV

"kayla we home" amor had shouted while i closed the door since i was the last one by it. we heard tiny footsteps running when ciara came out the bathroom.

"hi sissy! hi ria!" ciara had jumped on amor who catches her and swings her around while ciara laughs.

"hi love" amor said as she put ciara down and then ciara came to give me a hug in which i hugged back, bending down cuz she was smaller. "hey cutie" i messed with her hair as she started to scream and run.

"hey guys! so amor- sorry are we going to eat" i frowned a bit as kayla realized her mistake in calling amor by her first name. "it's okay you can call me amor".

"ima go upstairs, have a good time" i walked past kayla and headed up to amor's room where i would be alone for a few hours.

next thing i hear is the front door shut, now i really know amor and kayla have left. my phone started to ring as i was changing.

"grammy❤️" was all i saw then the facetime. i pressed answer seeing my brothers and her face pop up on the screen.

"hi akria" my grandma had spoke then my brother Mika had waved, i could see that his eyes were puffy which made me sad.

"hey grandma, hi mika" then my grandma has disappeared after handing the phone to mika. "i miss you akria" my brother sadly said as tears began to fall.

"i miss you too freak" i smiled hoping he would smile at the nickname but he didn't, instead he started to cry.

"when am i going to see you" mika cried as i tried to keep my tears from falling. "listen mika i can come over later but i'm not going to stay".

"ok can we stay on the phone" he asked and i nodded, continuing to talk to him.

NOW
IN
AMORS POV

"did you know my mom" i asked randomly as i ate the food that was in front of me. "we were friends but you know sometimes friends grow apart" kayla sadly said, i furrowed my eyebrows.

"why did you decide to date my dad after she died" i questioned, trying to stay calm because i didn't want to be mad and have my dad think i didn't even try.

"well actually i always had a crush on your father when we were in high school but then your mom started to like him so i distant myself" that didn't really answer my question but whatever.

"can i ask you a question" kayla asked and i looked up from my food and nodded. "how would you feel if your dad and i got married" i breathed in and out, shocked she would even ask that.

"wait wait wait you need to calm down" i chuckled getting angry. "you guys barely know eachother and already talking about being married" i said raising my voice a bit.

"me and your dad been dating for 2 years" kayla chuckled and shook her head, annoyed. "n-no only a year you met us a year ago" i was now confused because we met this lady a year ago not 2 years. she's such a fucking liar.

"your dad kept us a secret for a year darling, the day you met me was a year into our relationship" she smirked at me, why the fuck be nice at first and be acting like this now.

"your such a fucking liar, my dad is not marrying you" i snapped as she jus laughed. "oh sweetie i can't wait to be your mom" that was my last straw, i lifted my hand and slapped her right across her ugly ass face.

"you will NEVER be my mom" i yelled before grabbing my stuff and leaving her sitting at the table by herself.

i was actually good with giving her another chance jus to have my dad be happy but then find out they been together for 2 years and want to get married. i'm not ready. how is my dad ready?

why is he ready? how can he ever be ready to marry a person who isn't my mom? i don't want them to get married, not yet, not ever. i know im being selfish because mom would want him to be happy but no.

i continued to walk home alone with my hands in my pocket. once i finally got home i heard akria running down the stairs. "hey! tell me all about what happened later because i want to go see my brother" i nodded and smiled as she kissed my cheek then ran out the door.

how did she not realize kayla wasn't with me? she really wants to see her brother so i wasn't going to shower her with problems. anyways i walked into the kitchen to get a snack when my phone started to buzz

dad❤️

did i hear right from kayla?
amor valle why on earth would
you slap kayla?!
read

DO NOT leave me on read missy!
read

amor answer me right now!
read

i ignored every single one of his texts because i really didn't want to deal with anyone else shit. i'm so pissed my dad didn't tell me about dating her before their year mark.

"blah" i mumbled to myself and face planted right into my bed feeling the soft pillow hit my face.

next thing i know i was knocked the fuck out.

you guys ever missed
someone
but kept your distance?