6

STARTING
IN
AMORS POV

it was now lunch time and me and akria walked into the line for food. i like this school because it's outdoors.

the main building has 3 floors which in the 100s, 200s, and the 300s then the rest of the classes are outside.

there's a senior lawn for only seniors but of course juniors go in there with friends. we got our food and we went to sit down in a blue table.

there was not as much students in the senior lawn as i expected, you would think there would be but there isn't.

"do you not have friends" i asked akria since hardly anyone would say hi to her and no would even sit down at the table with us.

"no" she giggled, i smiled.

"same i didn't have friends" i admitted and she jus smiled back at me.

"well we are all friends now" both of our heads turned to see the boys sitting down. kairi had said that while putting his arm around me.

i felt a hand on my thigh, i looked down to see mattia's hand. he squeezed it a bit getting my attention.

"so how was your classes" i didn't really have classes with the boys. only 1st period with mattia and kairi.

then 2nd period with alejandro and robert. 3rd period with only akria. 4th period with mattia again. that's all the classes i had been to since it was now lunch.

i had 5th next with akria but i didn't know who else and 6th i didn't have akria so hopefully i have the boys cuz i don't wanna be by myself.

"it was fine" i picked at my food then took a bite out of the pizza, wow this school actually had good food this time.

"yea our school has good food" alejandro said probably seeing my surprised face after i took a bite.

"dude i fucking hate johnson" akria whined about our biology teacher.

"he's a fucking bitch" i added taking a sip from the water i had gotten from the lunch lady.

"i don't have johnson, i got karons" mattia stepped into the conversation as he took my fry and ate it.

"HEY!" i slapped his arm and took his fry and ate it causing him to stick out his tongue then mocked my "hey". i rolled my eyes and looked away.

"you guys act like an old married couple" robert said as the rest laughed.

"shut yo bitch ass up" i snapped, robert wiped the fake spit off his face and gave me the middle finger while smiling.

"bruh i don't wanna go to class" kairi whined as he checked the time.

"lunch ends in 30 more minutes dumbass" alejandro mentioned.

"that's a short time" i spoke as kairi agreed with me.

NOW
AT
HOME

"how was school amor" my dad asked, i was surprised he was actually here since he would be at work.

"it was good. i have 4 friends but akria makes 5" i told him as i opened the fridge door to see leftover food from yesterday.

"what's their names" he handed me a plate knowing i was gonna get some food.

"well you already know akria but there's mattia, kairi, alejandro, and robert" i put my food in the microwave to heat up.

"BOYS?!" he freaked as i chuckled.

"yes boys"

"no guy friends amor" he answered back with a serious voice.

"dad im turning 18 soon, im growing up"

"but you will always be my little girl" i smiled as he pulled me into a hug then kissed my forehead.

"yes dad yes" then his phone rang, we pulled away and he went to go answer it.

"ok i'm on my way" the phone hung up.

"pick up ciara from her friends house at 4 please, my work needs me" i didn't even get to say anything back before the door closed.

the microwave beeped indicating the food was down heating up. i opened it and took out the plate full with food.

i put it on the table and went to get myself a drink. i sat down and ate.

asian hoe😔

can i sleep over?
my parents are fighting again

yea ofc
what about ur brother

he's gonna stay with my
grandma

ok
what time you coming

rn
im jus packing

how long

a week
if that's ok

no yea ofc
i'll tell my dad when he gets home

ok thank you immigrant

np asian hoe

i set my phone down and continued to eat waiting for akria to come over.

she's always telling me her parents fight and how she hates it. when her parents would fight they would send her and her brother to their grandmas house but now that i live here.

i guess she's gonna start coming to my house which i'm fine with because i'll love to have her here.

i jus hope her brother is going to be fine by himself with their grandma.

you
can make someone
love you
but
you can't make them
choose you