Chapter 1 - Heartbreak!!!

So, my story starts from Vansh and family refusing to accept or identify Riddhima! Here, Riddhima & Vansh's character is portrayed in a much better way!!!

Some parts are same! Hope you don't bother!!

The Episode starts with......

After the media left, Ishani dragged Riddhima towards the door while Riddhima was constantly struggling to get rid of Ishani but in vain. The members of the family were playing the role of spectators without any hesitation. Except Dadi, everyone else had smirk on their faces while Vansh had pain in his eyes, he was covering the pain with a plaster of smirk. And Angre had hurt sought of expressions pouring from his eyes. None uttered a word to the happenings.

Dadi POV:

I expected Riddhima to be the best life partner to my Vansh. I thought she'll fill his life with happiness. I expected her to take care of family and this house but all my dreams have been broke!! I never expected her to betray and play with the feelings and emotions of the family and mainly Vansh!! you shouldn't have done this Riddhima! I loved you as my granddaughter but you didn't deserve my love!

Aryan POV:

Finally, bhai has done which was necessary! She deserves to be out of this house! Such a characterless girl she is! She doesn't deserve to be in VR Mansion. We could get rid of her now.

Kabir POV:

What the hell is happening!! First this Ahana double crossed me and now the whole family is refusing to identify Riddhima! What's all this! Am confused! But am happy that finally the girl who betrayed me and because of whom Mom is in Jail would finally be out of this mansion and I can't play my part now as the main hurdle in my mission would be out!

Ishani POV:

Finally, this low – class girl is out of this house and from my Bhai's life. He always deserved someone better. Now there will be peace around in this house and am glad bhai took this decision. I accept its delayed but what matters the most is he did take. Finally, he realised the true colours of this girl!!

Ahana POV:

Am not sorry Riddhima. You deserve this. You don't deserve to be in this lavish house and to be a member of VR family. For that you need some standard which you don't have!! Am the only one who deserves the title of Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania. I thought Vansh might break his promise but am glad he fulfilled it and now you are out and am in!!

Ishani by now dragged her towards the door and turning towards her she snatched her Mangal sutra and threw it in air shocking Riddhima. Before she could react she was thrown out of the door by Ishani. Riddhima fell on floor with a thud and landed on her knees hurting herself. When she turned around with pain in eyes, she didn't find any sympathy or sorry in anyone's expressions. She felt broken! She turned to see her Mangal sutra landing near Bappa's feet. She silently walked towards the idol and picking her MS she adored it and hung it on to her neck. She lit the diya and sat there staring at the Bappa & Mata Rani's idols with many questions in her heart.

Riddhima:

Why is it happening to me? Why am I always blamed for something which I haven't done? Was loving a person unconditionally my fault? I was first betrayed by Kabir for his selfish motives and now Vansh! That Vansh whom I love selflessly. Today he snatched everything from me. Do I deserve this humiliation? Don't I have self-respect! Don't I have feelings and emotions! Bappa I have always trusted you and I still do. Today if I leave this house without proving myself innocent I can't live! I was here with motive but my motive changed gradually and the emotions, relations and my love for Vansh were never fake as they are claiming. They were never fake. I loved Vansh truly and I can't even expect a moment without him by my side! I have sacrificed myself for this family and Vansh and yet today they are accusing me of that betrayal which I gave them when I entered the house with motive but when my motive changed and am loyal, how can they accuse me! Every story has 2 sides, they concluded me a betrayer without listening to my part of the story. Is this fair!! If me coming into this house with a motive without learning the truth is betrayal then isn't what they are doing with me without learning the truth not betrayal? I need your support to fight back fir my identity! Bappa please stay by me!!