prom AG.M

Y/N's Pov
" Y/n come on" AG screamed from downstairs. You fixed your lavender dress and turned off your lights." i'm coming AG don't forget i'm in in heels" you said walking down the stairs." oh yeah wait" she said running up the stairs seeing me at the first platform. She picked me up bridal style and brought me down." thanks" I said and we heard a squeal." aww my babies" our moms said." hi mrs.mcdaniel" I said hugging her." you look beautiful" she said." thanks" i said." picture time" my mom said and I groaned. So me and AG are going to prom. We have been friends since 1st grade and she asked me to go with her. People think we're dating but AG doesn't like me. I've liked her since 7th grade when I realized I was bisexual."
ready princess" AG said and I blushed." aww I made you blush" AG said I slapped her arm. " ok let's go" i said grabbing AG's hand." ok bye guys" our moms said and we waved." I can open my door but thank you" i said and she stood there." what?" i asked and she pointed to her cheek." ohhh" i said kissing her left cheek getting lipstick on it." i don't care" she said closing the door.
—> At the School <—
" AG" i heard and seen Pyper. I hate everything about her. She cheated on AG and AG got back with her TWICE." what?" AG said grabbing my hand." nothing I just wanted to know if you have a date" she said and AG nodded." yes I do it's y/n" she said." yeah but you two aren't dating" Pyper said and AG gripped my hand." yes we are and I'll prove it" AG said kissing me.

Oh. my. God.

I stood there frozen before kissing back." uhm" Pyper said and AG flipped her off before kissing me again." fine" Pyper said walking away." um what was that?" i said fixing my lipstick." don't worry bout it" she said winking at me before grabbing my hand. That whole night, I thought of the kiss. Was it only to get Pyper off of her? Does she like me? " hey we're here" AG said and I grabbed my crown. Yeah, we won prom queen & queen." oh yeah" i said getting out. All the lights were out at my house so I know my mom and my brothers were gone." damn no ones here" i said opening the door." oh yeah what a shame" AG said in a sarcastic tone." what does that mean?" i said and she just stood there." oh nothing. just joking" she said. Why is she acting weird tonight?" wanna watch a movie?" I said and she nodded." first we change" she said picking at her tie. We got changed and made snacks before watching Soul on Disney+." look Y/N can we talk?" AG said as soon as the credits turned on." sure what's up" I asked." um can we talk about the kiss?" she said." sure why not I mean you just did it for Pyper" i said." yea- you know what no. I did it because I've loved you since 8th grade and I've lied. I just used the Pyper situation to get a kiss" she said sweating from nerves" well AG" i said straddling her lap. I seen her swallow and she looked so nervous." AG i loved you since 7th grade and I always will" i said kissing her again." how bout we finish this upstairs" i said winking and getting up." wait for me" she yelled tripping over the coffee table. " i'm okay" she said and I laughed." this is why I love you" i said running upstairs.

ag

ag.mcdaniel22 haha she's mine not yours