[Swimming Pool](Fluff) Floyd Leech

❥This is for my good friend; Ember_Dawg guess you can say it's one of your birthday gifts from me. Your welcome Also, thanks for calling me a SIMP in your Ignihyde story✌ Your a SIMP too

___________________

It was a summer hot day and you decided to go for a swim in a pool near NRC you were already prepared so you didn't have to go back to your dorm to get your swimming cloths. So you headed straight to the pool, at first you didn't notice anything so you decided to take off your shirt and pants, revealing your swim suit, but that's when you hear something...

"Is anybody here?" Your eyes widened at the voice, and your body went numb. "F-Floyd?" "Gotcha" You scream and was immedeatly pulled into the pool by the merman. You looked into the male's eyes and realized how beautiful they were. But then the male smirks which gave you chills down your spine.

And then...the man quickly leans in and kisses you catching you off guard. Your eyes widened in shock as he pulled away from you and swam to the surface with you in his arms. You were brought back to the surface with the merman, and when you finally did you coughed loudly and shook.

"FLOYD! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE!" You looked back at the merman and he laughed. "Your so hot with that look on your face," You shook your head and blushed slightly. "I wanted to come swim in peace but I think I'm out of luck. You sighed and hoped out of the pool.

"U-Um..Wait!" You were grabbing your towel but was stopped by the merman's call. "What Floyd?" Then out of no where, the man bursted into tears. "I just wanted to kiss you under water! Is that so much to ask for!"

The merman then hid his face in his arms, but then seconds later he looked up at you with puppy dog eyes and continued to "cry" again. "Jeez, ok Floyd" You smiled lightly and walked over to the boy and ruffled his blue hair. Floyd looks up at you and you were surprised to see a red face.

"O-Oh! You ok!?" You pulled your hand away and blushed also. "Y-Yes! Don't stop!" Floyd grabbed your hand and put it over his hair. And his face immediately grew relaxed. "Mmmm Jade would like this" You laughed lightly and smiled. "Now I know you like this, I should do it more"

Floyd nodded in agreement, but then he pulled you into his arms and swam on his back, letting you lay on his chest. "O-oh! Um..ok.." You blushed at the feel of Floyd's chest against your bare back. He swam around the pool, with a smile on his face. The both of you swam like this for a while, but then you were interrupted by someone's scream. "Hey! Floyd, Y/N! Get back to work!"

Your eyes darted open at the sound of Jade's voice. "Azul's going to be pissed!" You quickly sat up on the merman but then fell in the water. Splashing Jade in the process. Floyd liked down at you when you returned to the surface. "Uh oh...Jade's wet.."

The other merman laughed slightly, but then turned into a scary sounding one. The man started to undress, which made you close your eyes until he was undressed. And then you heard a splash and was pulled under the water out of no where. You screamed until you were face to face with Jade.

"Your such a bad girl, getting me wet was a mistake" The twin laughed and then licked his lips, but then he kissed you roughly but passionately. "Jade! No!" Floyd then pulled you from under the water and held you close. "I did the same thing to her!" Jade laughed slightly and shook his head.

"That was her punishment Jade," The man turned back into a naked human and walked over to his cloths, changing back into them.  You turned around and hid your face in Floyd's chest, in order to hid your eyes fast enough. "Ok, now hurry along"

Jade waved at the two of you and stepped away. Floyd sighed and looked down at you with a smile. "Let's go Little Shrimp~" You blushed as he turned into human, but you couldn't turn away quick enough.

So when he got out the water, he was completely naked, just like Jade. But now that you saw the man's figure you couldn't look away at his gorgeous body. Floyd and you dried off with your towel and got dressed. "Ok, let's go before Azul gets mad," Floyd grabbed your hand and the both of you headed to the Monstro Lounge.

"It was fun today, thank you Floyd" The merman slightly laughed and smiled. "Your welcome glad I could make this as relaxing as possible.." The man leaned into your ear and bit it before saying "Little Shrimp~" You blushed and grew shivers down your spine. "Well thanks Floyd"

You laughed nervously and laid your face in your hands. Then, you worked your butt off with Floyd and Jade for the rest of the night. You were hecka grateful for the relaxing but exciting time you had with Floyd. 

______________________
WORDS TOTAL; 894
DATE PUBLISHED: 2/13/21

A/N: Happy early Valentines Day! I know us weebs probably don't have a Valentine but we can spend the day with our comfort character(s) or anime crush.