"Hey y/n are you ok? You look nervous." Spencer asked with concern.

I cursed myself for being so obvious and debated weather I should tell him about this place or not, but ultimately it was important for him to know what he'd be walking into.

" Spencer...I have to tell you something." I started nervously. " I have some...history with this place. It's nothing bad it's just...i didn't think I'd be back here ever again,
That's all." I winced.

He furrowed his brow in confusion before questioning what I had just said.

" I kind of figured something like that, but-"

Before he could finish, a tall and broad man hollered loudly at me from the doorway that was only a few feet away.

"Y/n is that you!?" The man asked with a warm tone. His New York accent brought back a countless amount of memories.

My eyes widened as we both approached the man.

" H-hi Paul. Long time..." I mumbled engulfed me in a tight hug.

" Ya no kidding! So are you back for good or are you here to see-" he spoke before I cut him off abruptly.

" I'm here on a case." I said flashing my badge." I need to talk to Danny about the recent murders." I declared.

Spencer looked at me with a small smile, but had questioning eyes.

" Wow...who would've thought y/n y/l/n would become a fed." He chuckled. "Go on in sweetheart. I'm sure Danny will be more than happy to see you again." He smirked.

I gave him a quick nod and hurried into the small building. I made sure to keep Spencer close to me so I didn't lose him in the raving club. I dragged him over to the bar and we both sat in stools.

"So your pretty close with these people huh?" He asked.

" Ya...there kinda like family. An extremely dysfunctional one, but family none the less." I chuckled.

He looked puzzled at first but then smiled softly. I sighed and got up out of my seat, before climbing over the bar and pouring myself a drink. His expression as I did so was priceless.

" Y/n What are you doing!?" He gasped.

I giggled a little to myself as I took a sip of my drink.

" Don't worry, I've done this for years!" I stated as I downed the remainder of my drink. "And trust me, for this next part, we're both gonna need a drink." I laughed without humor and handed him a beer, which he refused.

" I don't drink on the job..." he started with a judgey look.

I raised an eyebrow at his judgmental tone and rolled my eyes.

" I don't either Spence, but these are... extenuating circumstances..."

As if on cue a man came up behind me grabbed my waist. He placed his head on my shoulder and breathed down my neck heavily. Spencer had stood up out of his seat, and reached for his gun before I shook my head. I rolled my eyes and laughed without humor, before twisting his arm and slamming him down onto the counter top.