Chapter four: Dawns awful not good day

To say Dawn wasn't nervous for her first day of college was an understatement. She got into many amazing colleges including some of the ivy league schools! But for some reason Dawn felt a pull to come to a simple college far far away.

She stood in front of her bedroom mirror shaking. She wasn't afraid of being judged. She was afraid of being lonely. She never minded being alone but after years of eating lunch alone she got quite sad. Even on total drama most people were weirded out by her.

Even Zoey was weirded out by her and she was one of her only friends. When she strolled in idemeditaly all eyes were on her. She felt like prey to a bird. She sat down in the back corner taking her schoolbooks and crystals out. EVeryone avoided her making a beeline to get away from her.

"Your late" she heard Mr. Walton,

her history teacher say to whomever was coming in

"I was helping set up for the assembly today".

She froze hearing his voice. Oh no. Oh no no no. This couldn't be possible. She couldn't be in the same class as him!

"Alright you may have a seat next to Dawn over there".

They locked eyes glaring at each other.

"Is there a problem"?? Mr. Walton asked

Seeing Dawn immediately move away from Scott when he sat down next to her.

"No sir" Dawn squeaked,

wanting nothing more than to get away from Scott. For the rest of the day Dawn was stuck sitting next to her arch enemy. She never had hated anyone before scott. But for some reason she just had hatred in her heart for scott.

Right as she exited the school building rain started pouring down on top of her. What had she done to deserve this! She had tried to be nothing but kind. Well except to scott.

"Shit" she cursed when her car wouldn't stop.

She wasn't one to curse but her day had been nothing but dreadful. This day could not possibly get worse.

"Hey you need a ride"?

She heard from behind her. Oh no.