When I Moved To Australia

This is just someting I started on, I dont really know where its going but oh well..

Amealia moves to Australia to live with relatives and start a new life. She plans not to get distracted from her school work but when she meets Jude, things change, and she finds herself falling for him.

It was late January and I was sixteen when I first came to Australia. My whole life I'd been in foster care in the UK until now. I'd come to live with my only relatives left; Uncle Ben and Uant Jaymee and my cousins Kathy and James. I was thrilled to visit Australia. To start a new, real life with a family where I knew I wouldn't have to move again.

I walked out of the Melbourne airport, feeling the least bit fresh after such a long trip, scanning the area for a taxi. I found one, and headed for my uncle and aunts home.

****

I knock once on the door of a cute cottage, hoping I have the right house. A boy - my cousin i asumed - answered the door. He looked about fourteen.

"Oh, James, it's ya cousin!" He calls down the hall in the strangest accent. Obviously, this isn't James. Jaymee, Kathy, James, and Ben come down the hall.

Aunt Jaymee is the most lovely person I have ever met. She was short and rather large but had the kindest heart. Her auburn curls bounced on her shoulders as she came down the hall.

"Amelia!" She wrapps her arms around me in a tight hug. She too had a strong accent. "It's so good to meet you!"

Uncle Ben gave me a hug too and then they introduced me to James and Kathy.

"This is Kathy, she's your age. You'll be going to school with her!" Jaymee said. "And this is James and his friend, Billy."

"Nice to meet you all," I say as we walk into the house.

"You must be tired, Kathy and I will show you your room," Aunt Jaymee says.